10th Annual Perspectives in Rheumatic Diseases Conference
Bellagio Hotel #LAS VEGAS , USA
10th Annual Perspectives in Rheumatic Diseases Conference is organized by Global Academy For Medical Education and would be held during Sep 15 - 16, 2017 at Bellagio, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event are Rheumatologists, Family Physicians, Internists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Pharmacists. This CME conference has been approved with a maximum of 14.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
After completing this live activity, participants should be better able to: • Integrate into daily practice new clinical developments and up-to-date guidelines for the management of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and other immune-mediated inflammatory rheumatologic diseases.
• Outline the current and emerging therapeutic options that target es- tablished and newly recognized pathways in the pathogenesis of psori- asis and psoriatic arthritis.
• Evaluate the safety and efficacy of the various classes of biologic agents in RA and other immune-mediated inflammatory rheumatologic diseases.
• Identify skin manifestations of inflammatory disease.
• Implement strategies for lipid management in patients with inflamma- tory diseases.
• Analyze RA-associated interstitial lung disease including pathogenesis and treatment.
• Compare and contrast the efficacy and safety profiles of pharmacologic treatment options for patients with polymyalgia rheumatica and other age-related musculoskeletal disease.
• Recognize viral causes of rheumatic disorders to institute appropriate therapy.
• Evaluate and, when appropriate, incorporate the use of newer agents for the treatment of hyperuricemia and gout as they become available.
• Recognize the signs and symptoms of lupus and incorporate into pa- tient care new and emerging treatment options.
• Implement a strategy for incorporating newer agents into the roster of treatment options for patients with scleroderma and lung diseases.
• Describe skin reactions to medications used in rheumatic patients.
• Develop individualized strategies for pain management in patients with immune-mediated inflammatory rheumatologic diseases including rec - ognizing new pain pathways.
• Implement a treatment plan for rheumatic patients with gastrointesti- nal-related disorders.
• Utilize enhanced practice management techniques and tools to in - crease office efficiency and facilitate patient care.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
3600 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Of America
Contact No.: 973.290.8214
Contact No.: 973.290.8214