12th Annual Value-Based Oncology Management
TBDSeattle, USA Visit the Venue to read more
12th Annual Value-Based Oncology Management is organized by CBI - an Advanstar and would be held during Oct 24 - 25, 2017 at Scottsdale, Arizona, United States Of America.
Innovation in quality oncology care delivery and payer-provider payment reform are among the critical issues being discussed at CBI’s Value-Based Oncology Management. The forum continues to be led by a speaking faculty of trailblazers known for neutralizing rapidly growing cancer care costs and enhancing value and care delivery
Conference Objectives are :
• Neutralize rapidly increasing costs and improving care management
• Improve partnerships with clinicians, pharmaceutical companies and industry for the benefit of everyone
• Analyze the benefits of implementing palliative care
• Encourage advance care planning and appropriate hospice care while still providing optimal services
• Capitalize upon emerging therapies, such as immunotherapies, and review methods to reduce costs and improve care
• Determine which genetic testing is the most appropriate for each case
• Encourage better compliance with oncology recommendations and protocols, especially from a payer’s perspective
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
Are you a Market Leader? Market-leading corporate sponsors at CBI events represent select companies that share a common vision and mission:
Business advancement through thought leadership and innovation.
A complete array of sponsoring opportunities are available. Customized packages are designed to achieve business development, lead generation and networking objectives. Experience pre-conference, in-conference and post-conference results. Become a CBI sponsor and experience face-to-face, in-depth discussions with your customers about the business issues that matter most