14th International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) Symposium
Royal Olympic Hotel *ATHENS, GREECE
- Facility Information
- Restaurant on Site
- Gift Shop on Site
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Business Services
- Business Center
- Recreational Activities
- Outdoor Pool
- Venue Accessible By
On behalf of ISUOG and the Symposium organizing committee, we are proud to welcome you to Athens for the 14th International ISUOG Symposium on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Over the years, the Symposium has become an important event in the calendar of imaging in obstetrics and gynecology, in particulary for our ISUOG members. Combining scientific advances through submitted abstracts, courses providing deeper analysis of specialty areas and live scans by world renowned leaders in the field, the program will provide you with a variety of opportunities to meet your needs.
We also encourage you to take part in our social program. April is a wonderful time to enjoy Athens and its thrilling history, culture, art and gastronomy. The Symposium takes place in the very center of Athens, just few minutes’ walk from its most historic sites, and, particularly, the splendor of the Ancient Acropolis.
Thank you to all our invited faculty, delegates and industry partners for your ongoing support of ISUOG Symposium. But the greatest thanks to you, the participants; we hope you thoroughly enjoy the Symposium.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Full settlement of accommodation expenses is required in order for the accommodation to be confirmed.
All cancellations should be made in writing to the Symposium Secretariat and the refund will be made after the meeting.
For any cancellation of accommodation submitted till March 1st, 2018 inclusive, one night will be charged as cancellation fee.
For any cancellation submitted from March 2nd, 2018 until March 22st, 2018, inclusive, two nights’ accommodation will be charged as cancellation fee.
After March 23th 2018, no refund will be possible.
All abstracts must be submitted on or before the abstract deadline date of 22 February 2018, and all presenting authors must be registered and paid by this date in order for their work to be considered. Please read carefully the abstract submission guidelines before your submission.
We look forward to receiving your research!
1. ABSTRACT LIMIT: there is a limit of 3 abstracts per author
2. WORD LIMIT: There is a limit of 300 words for the text of your submission and 80 words for the title of your submission. The word count includes tables and images.
3. TITLE and BODY: The title should be entered in Capital letters. Do not put your title in quotation marks. Do not use formatting tags in the title. Do not add a full stop (’.’) at the end of the title. You may copy and paste your submission body from your word processor into the appropriate sections. Abstracts should be structured using the following subheadings: - For original work: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions Please note that these sections must be clearly marked by you. Please DO include your own subheadings as these will not be automatically created for you. - For case reports: no subheadings
4. SPECIAL CHARACTERS and FORMATTING: If you copy and paste the title and/or body of your submission from your word processor, special characters should transfer, but formatting will not transfer. You can insert special characters and/or formatting tags using the Special Characters Palette. To access the palette, click on the "Special Characters" button located on the Title/Body page.
5. PRESENTATION TYPE and TOPIC: All abstracts will usually be considered for oral communication or electronic poster presentation - you will be asked to indicate if you cannot present orally.
6. INSTITUTIONS/AFFILIATIONS: You will be asked to enter all the institutional affiliations for your authors prior to adding the authors. You do not need to enter institutions in a particular order. After Page 2 of 2 Instructions for abstract submission entering all affiliations, you will proceed to the next step of adding authors and then associating them with the already entered affiliations.
7.AUTHORS: Please enter all authors in the order they should appear in the abstract listing. If you (the contact author) are not the presenter on a submission, you will need to provide contact information on the presenter.
8.KEYWORDS: Up to 4 keywords may be entered.
9.TABLES and IMAGES: You may add up to 1 table and 1 image to your submission. Tables cannot be copied and pasted into the abstract but must be uploaded as supporting document. Tables and images will appear at the end of your abstract on the proof. Neither tables nor images can be placed within the text of the submission.
10.ABSTRACT PROOF: Carefully check the proof of your abstract. Make sure all special characters and formatting are displaying properly in your proof. If you find errors, return to the appropriate page by clicking on the page name in the left-hand menu to make your corrections. Please note that you are responsible for proofing your own abstracts.
11.COMPLETING YOUR SUBMISSION: If you have not completed all required sections and details you will not be able to submit your abstract. When all required information is entered, the "Submit" button will appear at the bottom .
12.NOTIFICATIONS: Notifications of abstract decisions will be sent on March 20th, 2018.
13.SUBMISSION OR MEETING QUESTIONS: If you have questions regarding the submission criteria or questions about the Congress, please contact the 14th ISUOG Symposium Secretariat via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (0030-2103668853).
Submitted abstracts should include unpublished data.
All abstracts are anonymously peer reviewed, scored and allocated on merit to oral communication (OC), or electronic poster (EP) sessions.
Scientific program sessions will be formulated around accepted free communication abstracts to ensure that the final program reflects the current research interest of our delegates and achieves the highest possible scientific standards.
Reproduction of abstracts
By submitting your abstract you agree to transfer the copyright to ISUOG should your abstract be accepted.
Recording of ISUOG’s presentations
By submitting an abstract, you authorize ISUOG to record your presentation (if accepted) during the 14th ISUOG Symposium. All or a portion of presentations, comments, documents and presentation slides presented will be recorded and may be selected for inclusion on ISUOG’s On Demand web portal for members and other users. If you do not wish your presentation to be recorded you will have the option to indicate this during abstract submission.
Abstract submission deadline 2018-02-22
For more infoarmation regarding the Exhibition & Sponsorship during the 14th ISUOG International Symposium, please contact the Symposium Secretariat as follows:
Professional Congress Organizer (PCO)
AFEA S.A. Travel & Congress Services
39-41 Lykavittou Street
10672 Athens, Greece
Fax: +30 2103643511
Contact No.: +30 210 3668800-854,+44 (0) 20 7471 9955
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org