2017 EUROPEAN CONGRESS OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR THE STUDY OF HYPERTENSION IN PREGNANCY (ISSHP)
Langenbeck-Virchow-Haus *BERLIN , GERMANY Visit the Venue to read more
we are pleased to invite you to the European Congress of the International Society for the Study of Hypertension in Pregnancy from 6th – 9th September 2017 in Berlin.
Preeclampsia is still one of leading causes of maternal and fetal morbidity and mortality. Especially in industrialized countries where many causes of maternal mortality are well controlled, preeclampsia-related complications are one of the main reasons why mothers die.
In the last decade, there have been tremendous research efforts in the field of preeclampsia. Remarkable process has been made not only in the understanding of its underlying pathophysiology but also in the development of strategies for prediction, diagnosis and therapy of the disease.
Our congress will reflect the interdisciplinarity of the research on preeclampsia. There will be dedicated sessions on basic research, clinical research but also clinical management, screening, prediction and treatment of hypertensive pregnancy disorders. Keynote presentations as well as oral abstract and poster presentations will focus recent developments and hot topics.
We look forward to welcoming you in the vibrant city Berlin for the European ISSHP Congress 2017.
PD Dr. med. Stefan Verlohren
PD Dr. med. Dietmar Schlembach
Prof. Dr. med. Holger Stepan
Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Ralf Dechend
An invoice or confirmation of registration will be sent to you via postal or electronic mail within 14 days. This invoice is a valid invoice which may be submitted to the local tax and revenue office. All fees are due upon receipt of invoice/registration confirmation. Payment transfers must include participant’s name and invoice number. Payment is also accepted by credit card (Master-/Eurocard, American Express, VISA). In case you have transferred the registration fee shortly before the start of the congress, (up to 10 days prior to congress opening), we ask you to please present your transfer remittance slip onsite
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Abstract submission deadline 2017-06-14
1. Please note that abstracts should not contain more than a maximum of 2,000 characters (without spaces). In order to meet this requirement, we kindly propose that abstracts should be prepared in MS Word and copied into the abstract submission system afterwards.
If your abstract contains tables or images, they can be submitted in gif or .jpg format. Please note that you are only allowed to submit two images for your abstract not larger than 500KB each.
2. Structure of the abstract
The abstract must be submitted in english. In addition, the following structure of the abstract must be strictly adhered to in order to be admitted for reviewing:
3. Patients & Methods or Materials & Methods
The presenting author must be a registered participant. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration is obligatory and binding and implies payment of the registration fee. For registration, please click here.
Step-by-step to your abstract submission
1. Please create your own account under "Author sign up". You will then receive an Email containing your access key. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive an Email within 60 minutes and contact us at abstract(at)conventus.de.
2. Please login with your access key and your email. Click "Abstract Submission" and follow the indicated steps.
3. After your successful abstract submission you will receive an email confirmation. Please also check your spam folder here.
4. You may login at any time to submit more abstracts or to make changes to abstracts already submitted until the abstract deadline expires.
The ISSHP European Congress 2017 in Berlin Germany will be accompanied by a specialised industrial exhibition. Interested companies are invited to request information on the exhibition modalities from Conventus GmbH.
For questions regarding exhibit and sponsor information, please contact:
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH
07745 Jena, Germany
Phone +49 3641 31 16-358
Fax +49 3641 31 16-243
PLEASE CONTACT US
Mandy Wagner , Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH