2nd International Workshop – Intensive Care of the Newborn 2018
Palazzo della Gran Guardia *VERONA , ITALY Visit the Venue to read more
The 2nd International Workshop - Intensive Care of the Newborn 2018 covers topics such as:
Oxygen And Ventilation
Karen Fairchild, USA
Niranjan Kisson, Canada
Jane Pillow, Australia
Thibault Senterre, Belgium
Atul Singhal, UK
Berndt Urlesberger, Austria
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
PALAZZO DELLA GRAN GUARDIA – VERONA
Piazza Bra, 1
Abstract submission deadline 2017-12-01
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
1. Presenting author’s and Co-authors’ details
Initial of the first and family name(s) in capital letters (e.g. J.SMITH)
Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country, email address (e.g. J. SMITH1, P. JONES2 )
Saint Paul Hospital, London, United Kingdom
Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom
2. Abstract title – limited to 180 characters (including spaces) in CAPITAL LETTERS
3. Abstract text – limited to 450 words (3000 characters including spaces), including acknowledgements. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
4. Abstracts should clearly state:
Material and Methods
5. Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
6. Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
7. Abstract Topics – abstracts must be allocated to a specific category for the Scientific Programme. You will need to select the category most suited to your abstract.
View all the topics
8. Tables Graphs and Images – A maximum of 1 table, graph or image can be uploaded. According with the JPNIM Journal rules all the materials must
EMPTY STANDARD BOOTH SPACE € 6.000 (PROMOTIONAL PACK EXCLUDED)
All Booth spaces are sold empty (Walls, Carpets, Electricity, Furniture or any other items are not included)
Standard Booth Space:
3×2 = 6 sqm
For personalized Booth Spaces, please contact MCA
Company Profile/logo in the Scientific Program.
Company video on the APP
Invitation to the welcome reception
Invitation to the social dinner
Sponsor & Exhibitors