32nd Annual Congress of the Hellenic Neurosurgical Society & 12th Annual Neurosurgery Nurses Meeting
Avra ImperialCrete, CHINA Visit the Venue to read more
On behalf of the Hellenic Neurosurgical Society I am honored to invite you to attend the 32nd Annual Congress of the Hellenic Neurosurgical Society and Joint Meeting with the Society of British Neurological Surgeons and the Cyprus Neurosurgical Society. This promising scientific event gathering scientists from three different European countries, will be held from May 24-26, 2018 in the picturesque Kolymbari bay, 23 Km west of Chania city, Crete.
The selected venue, Avra Imperial Hotel, guarantees a perfect balance between state of the art conference facilities and high-quality services in the authentic Greek hospitality tradition.
We envisage a rich, dynamic and thought-provoking scientific program, addressing all aspects of modern neurosurgery and neurosciences. Some of the world leading experts in the field of neurosurgery from Britain, Cyprus and Greece will contribute to the exchange of the knowledge and skills. As always, we plan to dedicate the early morning sessions to our residents and focus on basic anatomy, approaches and training issues.
In parallel, the 12th Annual Neurosurgery Nurses Meeting will take place, offering the opportunity to share scientific sessions with our daily collaborators.
All in all, this event provides an ideal opportunity to connect and share knowledge with colleagues and friends, while enhancing your skills set, helping your practice, and improving patient care.
We look forward to seeing you in Crete.
Nicolas Foroglou, MD, PhD
President of the Hellenic Neurosurgical Society
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Built in 2011, Avra Imperial Hotel is a 5-star luxury hotel on the picturesque bay of Kolymbari, 23km west of Chania, in Crete. The state-of-the-art 5-star hotel, was created on the vision of becoming a milestone in modern luxury accommodation in the wider region of Chania. The unique architectural design of the hotel, inspired by the structural features of the ancient Minoan palaces, combines style luxury and comfort, creating an ideal environment.
Located next to the beautiful beach of Kolymbari, awarded with the EU Blue Flag, situated within 65,000m² of fragrant lush gardens and glistening waters, Avra Imperial Hotel boasts 328 luxurious rooms and suites, a wide variety of well-designed, impressive and exclusive venues for corporate meetings and events and a wide range of top class facilities.
Abstract submission deadline 2018-03-25
General Abstract Guidelines
• Abstract Submission is only possible through the official congress website
www.synthesispco.com/enxe2018(See Abstract Preparation and Abstract Submission Guidelines)
• Abstracts submitted via fax or e-mail will not be accepted
• Abstract Submission Deadline: 25 March 2018
Abstract Preparation Guidelines
Abstracts should be sent only in English, in word format (.docx or .doc file), in Arial font, 10 pt, single space and single spacing and should not exceed 250 words.
Abstracts can be sent in English or in Greek, in word format (.docx or .doc file), in Arial font, 10 pt, single space and single spacing and should not exceed 250 words.
1. In the first row mention the full title of the abstract (in capital letters - UPPERCASE)
2. Leave one (1) row and continue with the author(s) names as follows:
Smith P.1, Smith A.2 and so on.
3. Leave one (1) row and continue with the institutions/hospitals in lowercase as follows:
1. Orthopaedic Surgery Clinic, Gennimatas General Hospital
2. Anaesthesiology Department, Gennimatas General Hospital
4. The name of the presenting author should be underlined and bold
5. The presenting author should be one of the authors of the abstract
6. Leave two (2) rows and continue with the abstract text as follows:
Material – Method
Abstract Submission Deadline
Submitters are requested to submit their abstracts until 25 March 2018 at the latest.
As soon as submitters are notified, they should submit their abstract on-line through the congress website www.synthesispco.com/enxe2018
Please note that the file you will be requested to upload during abstract submission will be the file which will be included in the Abstracts CD. You are strongly advised to have it updated and correctly formatted. In case you would like to withdraw your abstract, please notify the congress secretariat at email@example.com
Conditions for Abstract Submission
1. In order for an abstract to be accepted, at least two (2) of the authors should have paid their registration (no student registration).
2. Abstracts should not exceed 250 words.
3. Maximum number of authors per abstract: five (5).
4. All data should be included
(Title, Authors, Institution/Hospital, Abstract Layout).
5. Abstracts should be prepared according to the abstract preparation guidelines.
6. Abstracts should be submitted on time.
Abstracts that do not meet the above conditions will not be accepted.
Authors will be notified via e-mail regarding abstract evaluation results and presentation method (oral or poster), until 1 April 2018.
Approved abstracts will be published in the Abstracts CD and in the congress final program.
There are a number of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available during the 32nd Annual Congress of the Hellenic Neurosurgical Society, for those companies that wish to support the work of the Hellenic Neurosurgical Society.
For further information, please contact the Congress Secretariat:
Sponsorship & Exhibition
T: +30 210 9609400
Contact No.: 020 7869 6892