57th Annual Meeting of the Teratology Society
Grand Hyatt DenverDENVER, USA Visit the Venue to read more
57th Annual Meeting of the Teratology Society is organized by Teratology Society and would be held during Jun 24–28, 2017 at Grand Hyatt Denver, Denver, Colorado, USA.
The target audience are Academic, industrial, and governmental scientists from diverse fields such as cell and molecular biology, developmental biology and toxicology, reproduction and endocrinology, nutritional biochemistry, genetics, and epidemiology, as well as the clinical disciplines of prenatal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics, neonatology, medical genetics, and teratogen risk counseling, product safety, risk assessment, and governmental regulations.
The theme for this year’s meeting is “World Spotlight: Elevating Birth Defects Research,” and the Program Committee, chaired by Alan M. Hoberman, has put together an outstanding program around this theme. The program offers an exciting variety of scientific sessions on topics including:
• Managing the pregnant patient with chronic disease;
• An update on Zika virus as a teratogen;
• A look at the future of testing for birth defects;
• The long-term outcome and quality of life of children with birth defects;
• Metabolic diseases and pregnancy;
• Emerging mechanisms and human consequences of fetal exposure to e-cigarettes and marijuana;
• CRISPR/Cas9 technology and the study of birth defects;
• Pregnancy registry updates;
• and more!
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Grand Hyatt Denver
1750 Welton St
Denver, Colorado, United States Of America