Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participaton in the activity.
Dermatologists, immunologists, pathologists, pediatricians, and other specialty physicians treating patients with conditions that may be elucidated by presentation and discussion of current clinical and basic research relating to precision/personalized medicine.
At the conclusion of the meeting, participants will be able to
1) identify how large datasets may be used to improve practice;
2) view skin and mucosa through complex biological interactions of genes, proteins, cells, tissues, and colonizing organisms;
3) recognize molecular, cellular, and tissue networks and their properties at the systems level;
4) asses new therapies—systemic, local cellular, gene editing—for genodermatoses; and
5) examine the goal of "restoring health" rather than "treating disease."