7th Annual Middle East Congress on Clinical Nutrition
Wyndham Grand AthensAthens, GREECE
AFFORDABLE LUXURY IN THE HEART OF ATHENSWyndham Grand Athens hotel welcomes you, fully renovated, to a new haven of affordable luxury in the center of Athens. Conveniently located right next to Metaxourgeio metro station Wyndham Grand Athens hotel is the ideal starting point to explore every major attraction and significant landmarks within minutes. With 276 rooms and suites in 8 floors, Wyndham Grand Athens hotel offers a wide variety of brand new accommodations to suit single, couple or family needs for business or leisure travelers
One guest per full meeting registration is allowed for each registration category, with the exception of One-Day Registration. Guest Registration includes entrance to the Exhibit Hall, Poster Hall, and non-ticketed social events only. Access to sessions is not permitted. Children under the age of 18, even if paid registrants, will not be admitted to session rooms or the Exhibit Hall.
REGISTRATION CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS:
- Name changes and substitutions are not permitted.
- All cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and submitted via email to Registration@nutrition-me.org .
- For a full refund of the registration fee (less a $50 administrative fee), cancellation requests must be received by Dec. 30, 2017.
- Cancellation requests received between Jan. 1, 2018 and Jan. 15, 2018 will receive a partial refund of 50% of the registration fee.
- Cancellation requests received after Jan 15, 2018 will not receive a refund of the registration fee.
- All attempts will be made to process refunds within 30 days of cancellation
Accompanying persons not allowed
If you are registered, You can upload your abstract here or through you Account by adding this event to favoritesUpload