Botox & Dermal Fillers & Frontline TMJ & Orofacial Pain – Phoenix
TBDSeattle, USA Visit the Venue to read more
Botox & Dermal Fillers & Frontline TMJ & Orofacial Pain is organized by American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) and would be held during Jun 2 - 3, 2017 at Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event basically for Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons. Botox, Dermal Fillers and Frontline TMJ, Headaches, and Orofacial Pain Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 10 CE credits.
Objectives and Outline of Botox and Dermal Fillers :
• Patient assessment and consultation for botulinum toxin (Botox, Xeomin, Dysport) and dermal fillers (Juvederm, Restylane)
• Indications and contraindications for these pharmaceutical agents
• In depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas
• Patient evaluation for the best dental and facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
• Review of sterile technique as it relates to the use of injectable pharmacologic agents
• Safety and risk issues for botulinum toxin and dermal fillers injectable therapy
• Volumizing nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lifting up the corners of the mouth using anatomical landmarks
• Beautiful and subtle lip enhancements by adding volume to establish proper lip and smile lines
Objectives and Outline of Frontline TMJ and Orofacial Pain :
• How to quickly identify and diagnose facial pain patients in your practice - they are everywhere and have been asking you for treatment!
• Learn the two most important tools used to diagnose myofascial pain – one is free and the other one will cost you one penny each!
• Learn the real secret of the role of occlusion in orofacial pain – don’t suffer from occlusion confusion any more
• Simple, easy ways to quickly identify if facial pain is coming from the TMJ, neuralgia, ear, eyes, or facial muscles
• Trigger point injections - learn how to precisely identify and inject trigger points for instant and long term pain relief
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America