Accreditation Statement: The NYU Post-Graduate Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: The NYU Post-Graduate Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
SELF ASSESSMENT MODULES (SAMs)
This program will include 7.5 SAM credits. Pending Approval from the ABR
PART 2 of MOC: Lifelong Learning and Self-assessment
At least 75 AMA Category 1 CME credits are required every 3 years. A minimum of 70 percent must be in diagnostic radiology or related areas, with the remaining 30 percent either in clinically related areas or in relevant topics such as risk assessment, ethics, statistics, the processes of continuous quality improvement, methodologies of outcomes measurement, etc.
At least 25 of the 75 Category 1 CME credits must be self-assessment CME (SA-CME) (which includes SAMs). In addition to ABR prequalified SAMs, the ABR will count all AMA Category 1 CME activities in "enduring materials" (including web-based and print) and "journal-based CME" formats toward the MOC self-assessment requirement. For further information: www.theabr.org