CO2 Angiography Society Annual Conference 2017
The Roosevelt New Orleans *LUISIANA, USA Visit the Venue to read more
CO2 Angiography Society Annual Conference is organized by New Cardiovascular Horizons (NCVH) and would be held on Jun 2, 2017 at The Roosevelt New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event are physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals in the fields of radiology, cardiology, nephrology, vascular and transplant surgery and interventional radiology, both in training and in practice. This CME conference has been approved with a maximum of 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Learner Objectives :
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be better able to:
• Describe the medical indications for the appropriate uses of CO2 as a vascular imaging agent
• Discuss how to safely deliver intravascular CO2 for imaging
• Indicate the uses of intravascular CO2 in a variety of procedures
• Describe CO2 utilization when contrast has failed
• Determine cost reduction benefits when using CO2
• Discuss the history, science, and future of CO2 as an imaging agent
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Increase their utilization of CO2 for various procedures.
• Employ strict safety protocols when using CO2.
• Experience cost reduction of patient services will be experienced when delivering CO2
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
The Roosevelt New Orleans
130 Roosevelt Way
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States Of America