International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH) Annual Meeting 2018
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa *San Diego, USA Visit the Venue to read more
International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH) Annual Meeting is organized by International Society for the Study of Womens Sexual Health (ISSWSH) and would be held during Feb 8 - 11, 2018 at Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa, San Diego, California, United States of America.
The ISSWSH welcomes media representatives to its meetings to report objectively on scientific presentations and environmental issues. Registration is complimentary for editorial staff representatives of general circulation newspapers and magazines, and scientific publications. Advertising or marketing representatives will not be registered, and freelance writers must provide a letter of assignment from an acceptable publisher
Conference Objectives are :
• There will be no cameras allowed in, nor radio broadcasts made directly from, scientific sessions. Filming may only be allowed in the Press Room with consenting speakers, after having received permission from the ISSWSH (Associate) Executive Director.
• No audio taping for re-broadcast of scientific presentations or question-and-answer sessions is allowed without express, advance approval by the ISSWSH (Associate) Executive Director.
• An ISSWSH member or any of their Executive Office/staff members may be assigned to news crews in order to familiarize them with the meeting layout, answer questions about the Society, and generally facilitate their work.
• All requests for filming, photographs, interviews, etc. outside this policy must be submitted to the ISSWSH (Associate) Executive Director for a decision.
• This policy is intended to engender a rational and professional forum in which science- based issues can be discussed. Any media representative who sells, markets, or represents a company for purposes of obtaining advertising or subscriptions from any exhibitor or registrant will immediately forfeit press credentials for this and subsequent meetings.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Hilton San Diego on Mission Bay
1775 East Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109, USA
The Hilton San Diego, situated on the beautiful sands of Mission Bay, is centrally located to all of San Diego's top attractions and six miles from the San Diego International Airport.
Abstract submission deadline 2017-12-15
The ISSWSH Scientific Program Committee is accepting late-breaking abstract submissions for the ISSWSH Annual Meeting to take place this February. The deadline for late breaking abstract submission is December 15, 2017.
ISSWSH is pleased to offer a late-breaking abstract submission process for findings from scientific research or clinical practice that are newly available and likely to be of high impact.
The late-breaking abstract deadline should not be viewed as a mere extension of the general submission deadline nor is it for studies that are simply late to be submitted or for projects that are in development. In order to be considered as a “Late-Breaking Abstract”, the following parameters should be met:
The presenting author should indicate why the data were not available prior to the previous abstract deadline (e.g., data collection was not yet complete or a clinical trial only recently closed).
The submission should not be a re-submission of an abstract that was previously submitted (and not accepted) during the general abstract process.
The presenting author must indicate that the work has not previously been presented at another scientific venue/conference, published (abstract or manuscript), or presented during the meeting at other (including satellite) industry-sponsored events.
The presenting author must clearly disclose financial support of the research, any financial conflict of interest (e.g., membership on an advisory board, sponsored research, stock ownership, or substantive relationships), and confirm that all co-authors are aware of the submission of the late-breaking abstract and support its presentation.
Abstracts can be submitted by email to email@example.com.
All abstracts presented at the meeting will be published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine
Contact No.: +1 (952) 683 9025