Mechanisms of Neurodegeneration 2015
EMBL *Heidelberg, GERMANY Visit the Venue to read more
This meeting aims to bring together basic and clinical research scientists working on different forms of neurodegeneration with their counterparts from the biotechnology and pharma industry to apply recent insights gained in the mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases and the development of drug therapies. This symposium will bridge the gap between basic research and medical research in an area that urgentlyrequires therapeutic progress, and emphasise the public health challenges in a public forum with senior public heath officials, research scientists, industry representatives and patient advocates.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Only registered participants are eligible to submit an abstract.
We only accept online abstract submissions. Please submit your abstract using the same account you use to register.
When submitting your abstract you can also apply for an oral or poster presentation. A selection process will take place with the results announced 2-3 weeks after the abstract submission deadline.
- Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- The 2,000-character limit refers to manually typed text (including spaces).
- Please enter your co-authors correctly via the system by clicking the "add co-author" link. DO NOT copy-paste them into the body of the abstract text, as they will not be indexed in the abstract book.
- Copy-paste text may include hidden formatting that exceeds the character limit. We recommend either:
- saving as 'text only' in your editor or e-mail programme, OR
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- If you have special symbols in your text, please ensure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised.
For more details about abstract submission, oral presentations and poster sessions please refer to the
EMBL Course and Conference Office
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Phone: +49 6221 387 8797
Fax: +49 6221 387 8158