NCVH Vein Forum : A Multidisciplinary Approach to Optimizing Venous Circulation is organized by New Cardiovascular Horizons (NCVH) and would be held on Jun 3, 2017 at The Roosevelt New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event are Interventional Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists, Cardiovascular Surgeons, Vascular Surgeons, Endovascular Fellows, Podiatrists, Wound Care Specialists, Ultrasound Technicians. This CME conference has been approved with a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Educational Objectives :
• Analyze why visible varicose veins are just the “tip of the iceberg” of underlying circulatory compromise.
• Evaluate how simple foam sclerotherapy can be curative without tumescence in applicable patients; what the NEJM neglected to mention.
• Discuss how podiatrists and cardiovascular specialists can work together to heal up to 40% of the population.
• Determine when leg swelling is congestive heart failure, venous insufficiency or lymphedema.
• Review new medicare guidelines simplified for venous treatment.
• Develop models for podiatrists to incorporate venous screening into their practices.
• Discuss cardiologists adding venous care as an integral part of their practices; a nationwide phenomenon.
• Analyze how restless leg syndrome can often be cured by treating venous insufficiency.
• Differentiate other benefits of venous care; improved energy, weight loss, sexual enhancement and more.
• Select techniques to detect and treat arterial disease masking as venous disease.