Oncology Clinical Trials Conference is organized by Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) and would be held during Mar 15 - 16, 2018 at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for oncologist. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives :
• Discuss current trends in oncology clinical research and identify how these trends are influencing oncology trials.
• Discuss the challenges of conducting oncology clinical research
• Discuss the complexity of oncology trials and tools and techniques for managing these trials
• Discuss regulatory requirements for oncology research including the NCI policies and guidelines for protocol development
• Discuss the basic principles of clinical trial design
• Discuss the standard approach to response evaluation in oncology
• Describe sponsor expectations of oncology research sites
• Discuss site selection from pre-qualification through initiation and site ready status
• Describe the importance of Pharmacokinetics (PK) evaluations in oncology research
• Discuss the use of personalized medicine and target therapies in oncology research
• Describe the process of reporting adverse events, including special NCI reporting requirements
• Discuss the standard approach to response evaluation in oncology research
• Discuss the Investigator’s responsibilities for conducting safe, ethical, and successful research
• Discuss the changing methodology used for conducting Phase 1 oncology trials
• Discuss the process for identifying outcome measures in oncology research studies
• Discuss Immunotherapy as an emerging class of cancer treatment that uses the body’s own immune system to help fight cancer cells
• Discuss common FDA findings, what these findings mean, and the unique challenges they present in Oncology studies