Pediatric Emergency & Critical Care Ultrasound
TBDSeattle, USA Visit the Venue to read more
Pediatric Emergency & Critical Care Ultrasound is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GUI) Inc and would be held during Aug 21 - 22, 2017 at St. Pete Beach, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event basically for physicians, PA’s, nurses, and/or sonographers involved with performing pediatric ultrasound in an emergency and/or critical care setting. Participants may include (but are not limited to) emergency, trauma, critical care, hospitalists, internal medicine, and primary care professionals.
The Pediatric Emergency and Critical Care Course is designed to increase the participant’s knowledge and competence to perform and interpret pediatric ultrasound examinations in an Emergency or Critical Care setting. This CME conference has been approved with 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
• Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret pediatric emergency and critical care ultrasound examinations.
• State the basic fundamentals of ultrasound physics and demonstrate appropriate optimization of system controls.
• Identify normal imaging characteristics of the pediatric urinary tract and recognize commonly seen pathology associated with renal disease and the GI tract in infants and children.
• Demonstrate protocols for evaluation of the trauma patient (FAST).
• Demonstrate ultrasound protocols for evaluation of pneumothorax, pneumonia and endotracheal tube placement.
• List the benefits of Ultrasound-Guided Procedures such as vascular access and lumbar puncture.
• Perform a focused cardiac ultrasound examination on a pediatric patient.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
St Pete Beach, Florida, United States of America