Perioperative Care Boot Camp | Enhanced Recovery | Perioperative Surgical Home
Marriott Marquis HoustonHouston, USA Visit the Venue to read more
Perioperative Care Boot Camp | Enhanced Recovery | Perioperative Surgical Home is organized by American College of Perioperative Medicine and would be held during Jun 9 - 11, 2017 at Marriott Marquis Houston, Houston, Texas, United States Of America.
The target audience for this medical event for Anesthesiologists, Hospitalists, Surgeons, Nurses OR Directors, Healthcare Executives. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum o f 17.0 credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Utilize change management principles to make the case for Perioperative Surgical Home and Enhanced Recovery; create the vision for their own organization and engage all stakeholders.
• Build the business plan and return of investments (ROI) for a PSH-ERAS model at their own institutions.
• Discuss the fundamentals of a Periopetrative Surgical Home project management plan and exploring process improvement methodologies.
• Learning how to gain access to data and fundamentals of Information Technology. • Identify the right metrics for a successful PSH-ERAS model and build dashboards for both operational and executive needs.
• Be able to identify barriers between best practice and possible; SIPOC, Process Maps.
Discuss the need to build clinical pathways and order sets as part of the PSH model. An immersion weekend with two goals in mind. The first is to teach clinicians the necessary action steps that are required to start a Perioperative Surgical Home or Enhanced Recovery After Surgery model. The second goal is to achieve proficiency in the recognition and management of common medical problems encountered throughout the perioperative journey of PSH and ERAS.
Instruction by a small, select cadre of transdisciplinary educators/clinicians. The faculty represent multiple disciplines and have been specially chosen for their ability to communicate effectively, their knowledge and enthusiasm for the area and prior experience working with the Perioperative Surgical Home and Enhanced Recovery After Surgery models.
26 fast-paced concise 30-minute presentations. A refreshing break from long lectures, topics are presented concisely in rapid sequence to maximize one's attention and retention of information.
8 question and answer sessions with the faculty. Receive clarification and expanded information on material presented throughout each day.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Marriott Marquis Houston
1777 Walker St
Houston, Texas, United States Of America
Contact No.: (714) 875-0182
Contact No.: (714) 875-0182