Women’s Health Live Course 2017
Grand Hyatt DenverDENVER, USA Visit the Venue to read more
Women's Health Live Course is hosted by American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) which will be held on Jul 19 - 22, 2016 at Grand Hyatt Denver, Denver, Colorado, United States of America. The targeted audience for this medical event basically for Cardiologists.
Learn about cardiometabolic disorders (cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular disease/lipids, hypertension), hyper- and hypothyroidism, and more. Improve evaluation and treatment plans for every woman’s life stages, and critically evaluate new information to adopt best practices for women-specific conditions.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
* Demonstrate comprehensive insight into recent women’s health initiatives
* Formulate evaluation and treatment plans related to various health issues throughout a woman’s life cycle.
* Construct an individual wellness plan.
* Discuss the unique aspects of medical care for women
* Identify and assist victims of physical, emotional and sexual violence and abuse.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Grand Hyatt Denver
1750 Welton Street
Denver, Colorado, United States Of America