Meetings at Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center combine prime slope-side meeting space with easy mountain access right outside our doors.
Nestled at the base of Peak 9 of Breckenridge Ski Resort, Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center is the largest conference center under one roof in Breckenridge, Colorado. Our resort’s professional meeting planners will ensure your Colorado Mountain meeting is nothing less than a success. Our conference service staff can assist you planning anything from a small board retreat, to your corporate holiday party, a family reunion or a charity gala, if you can imagine it we can help you plan it. From pre-planning to follow through, in-house or outdoor activities, meetings to extra-curricular events, our staff will help plan a productive and memorable experience for your group.
- On-site sleeping accommodations (ranging from hotel rooms to six bedroom executive suites)
- Winter time: Steps away from two chairlifts servicing Breckenridge Ski Resort and ski in/ski out accommodations
- Meeting space for groups of 10 to over 1,000 people
- More than 40,000 square feet and four levels of versatile meeting space
- Three Ballrooms, including the Imperial Ballroom with floor to ceiling views of the Rocky Mountains and Peak 9, with 26 meeting rooms, executive boardrooms and exhibit space
- Meeting space with access to outdoor decks and patios
- Audio Visual Services
- Dedicated Conference Center catering kitchen and banquet services
- Full service resort, including on-site restaurants and bars, indoor/outdoor pools, fitness facility, spa, hot tubs/sauna, arcade and mini golf course, tennis courts
- Easy drive from Denver to the Rocky Mountains
- Within walking distance to downtown Breckenridge and local events
- Complimentary shuttle service within Breckenridge
- Ample parking and an enclosed parking garage