AllCongress.com is a worldwide database of medical events. Our goal is to provide a novel user experience based on ease of use, reliability, quantity, and quality of the information.
The Team behind AllCongress.com and its pioneers will continue to evolve and facilitate attendees around the world to get in touch with medical events. Organisers and hosts have at their disposal a new and powerful way to introduce their events to the world.
If you are a medical event attendee:
- Find the event of interest by interacting either with the map or the list of events. Simple filters allow you to specifically find what you want
- Quick look at key information on the map or the list. No need to browse around,
- Eventpage designed for ease of use and productivity,
- Category tabs make reading and browsing fast and effortless
- Weather info from the city where the event takes place
- Print, share, add to calendar, save to favourites, get notified
- Find nearby hotels and plan your trip.
If you are an event organiser/host:
- Use the most comprehensive data entry form to describe your event,
- Standardised sections and subcategories provide ease of use and user friendly data integration,
- Geo-tagging, map interaction,
- Possibility for uploading event documents such as:
- Scientific Program
- Registration forms
- Venue plans
- Exhibit floor plans
- Event visitors can post your event to various social media applications (Facebook, twitter…)
- Track your event’s traffic and popularity
- Watch, manage and edit your events easily
- Promote your event through “Featured events list”
- Newsletter oriented promotion according to user interactions with each event
- 24 hour support
Healthcare professionals, sponsors, exhibitors are also welcomed.
AllCongress.com is here to facilitate medical community around the globe in its search for continuous education.
- AllCongress.com has been designed and re-designed by George Siganos