Group Rates have been arranged at the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa. These rates will also beavailable three days before and three days after the conference, based on availability, if you wish to extend your stay.
Two nights’ deposit (room rate only) must accompany your reservation. The balance of your lodging, hotel fees as stated below, and all incidental charges are due to the hotel. The hotel accepts most major credit cards.
Please note that our block of rooms is limited and on a first come, first served basis. PLEASE RESERVE EARLY as rooms may sell out and/or room rates may increase.
|Maximum Room Occupany
(view of perimeter
and exterior of hotel)
All rooms are approximately 375 sq. ft. and feature either one king bed or two double beds. They also include air conditioning, pillow top mattresses, mini refrigerators, coffee makers with complimentary coffee, pay-per view movie access, and flat screen TVs. All guestrooms are non-smoking.
Complimentary internet access is available when booking with Symposia Medicus.
Due to strict fire codes, rollaway beds and cribs are not permitted in a room with two beds. Only one rollaway or crib is permitted in a room with a King bed.
|Garden View Room
(view of hotel’s courtyard)
(view of hotel’s courtyard)
Concierge lounge access includes complimentary continental breakfast, daily midday snacks, nightly hors d’oeuvres and dessert, non-alcoholic beverages, and business services
*Very Limited – Reserve Early
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Above Group Rates do not include the following (subject to change):
• - 12% tax
• - 0.065% California Tourism Assessment Fee
• - 2% Tourism Business Improvement District Assessment
• Maximum occupancy in room is four people and cannot be exceeded (due to fire codes)
• There are no additional charges for 3rd and 4th guests in room
• Rollaways & Cribs: Rollaways and cribs are complimentary (subject to change).
• Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is noon. Requests for late check-out can be made with hotel front desk on day of departure (subject to availability).
• Failure to arrive on confirmed arrival date will be charged the entire reserved stay
• Parking: Self-parking is complimentary for conference guests. Valet is not available at the hotel.
• Conference cancellations must be confirmed in writing and a 10% of paid tuition processing fee will be assessed. No refunds will be made if cancellation is postmarked after June 11, 2014; however, tuition, less 10% processing fee may be applied to a future Symposia Medicus conference.
• Per our hotel contract, hotel reservation cancellations must be made in writing to Symposia Medicus and you will receive a full refund if postmarked by May 14, 2014. Between May 15, 2014 and June 11, 2014, one night’s deposit is forfeited. After June 11, 2014, no hotel refunds can be made.
• All cancellations must be made in writing to Symposia Medicus (via email, fax or mail) and postmarked by the dates stated above
• In the unlikely event of conference cancellation by Symposia Medicus, full tuition and, if reservation was made with Symposia Medicus, hotel deposit refunds will be made. Symposia Medicus will not be responsible for refunding travel or any other expenses.