10TH IAGG ASIA / OCEANIA CONGRESS OF GERONTOLOGY and GERIATRICS
Chiang Mai International Convention and Exhibition CenterCHIANGMAI, THAILAND Visit the Venue to read more
The 10th IAGG Asia/Oceania Regional Congress has been arranged to be held in Cycle Birthday Anniversary from October 19 – 22, October 2015.
The Regional Congress, which is held every four years, is an opportunity for many well-known gerontologists, geriatrics scholars, policy decision-makers, professional activists, related companies, and researchers to get together and share recent discoveries and study results.
Theme: Healthy Aging Beyond Frontiers
Behavioral and Social Sciences
Policy, Planning and Practice
Speakers: There will be 71 invited speakers addressing delegates at the Congress, including 7 speakers for Plenary Lectures and 64 invited local and overseas speakers presenting in various concurrent sessions. There will also be 540 sessions for Oral presentations and 128 sessions for Symposia.
Apart from the conference program, there are also pre & post conference tours available for all delegates to spend their time exploring the host city and neighbor countries with various types of activities. From exclusive service to superior opportunities for various activities including sightseeing, dining and shopping, delegates will find plenty to appreciate at a reasonable price throughout Eastern, Northern and Southern parts of Thailand, as well as the capital Bangkok. Additionally, a short trip to neighboring countries such as Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam, are all available for delegates and accompanying persons.
The ultimate success would be counted not only by the smoothness of the on-site conference, but also by the increasing awareness of the challenges and opportunities presented by an aging population and the goal of developing the highest possible quality of life for all older people around the world.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
The International Convention and Exhibition Center Commemorating His Majesty’s 7th Cycle Birthday Anniversary
The International Convention and Exhibition Center Commemorating His Majesty’s 7th Cycle Birthday Anniversary is a large convention and exhibition center with a total space of 130,400 square meters. It is completely prepared for both national and international conventions, exhibitions and fairs. Comprised of usable space and services, CMICE is ready for all types of requirements of MICE business and Association of South East Asian Nations : ASEAN.
Tambon Changpuak, Muang, Chiang Mai 50300.
We are also expecting YOUR contributions relating to research, policy and practice under the main 4 themes:
- Clinical Sciences
- Biological sciences
- Behavioural and social sciences
- Policy, planning and practice
Before submitting your paper for IAGG Asia/Oceania 2015 Congress, please ensure you have carefully read the guidelines listed below.
- The filled abstract should not mention author information as it will be used for blind reviewing by peers.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English, with written text limited to 300 words (no tables, diagrams, photograph, etc. allowed).
- The abstract must contain original research material, not be published or presented at any other international congress prior to the IAGG Asia/Oceania 2015 Congress. The submitted abstracts will remain the property of the IAGG Asia/Oceania 2015 Congress. The Scientific Committee reserves the rights to publish and distribute.
- References are not required for abstract submission
- Each ‘statement’ may consist of one or more sentences. The whole Abstract should be readily understandable to all readers and must not exceed 300 words in total over the four separate text boxes:
- Material and methods
We are pleased to offer a limited number of sponsorship opportunities for the IAGG Asia/Oceania 2015 Congress. Sponsors will benefit from the following opportunities:
- Connection to the largest, globally organized event of the Gerontology and Geriatrics industry;
- Access to key policymakers and industry leaders;
- Access to hundreds of the world’s leading scientists and researchers who work in all areas of gerontology and geriatrics in the region; and
- A unique opportunity to connect their company to the world’s most important specialists in this field.
Various sponsorship options are described in the following list, from which sponsors may select different elements corresponding to the level of their financial support. Companies can sponsor an element individually or—where possible, acceptable to all, and appropriate—in combination with another sponsor. If a sponsor wants to organize an event before, during, or after the Congress, it must have the approval of the organizers. Sponsors cannot stage their own event parallel to Congress events.
In addition to the general sponsorship of single items, Congress organizers are offering companies the opportunity to be a special sponsor. Details are provided below, under ‘Incentives for Sponsors’. In principle, all sponsors will be treated on a first come, first served basis.