12th International Congress on Innovations in Coronary Artery Disease (ICCAD)
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice #VENICE, ITALY
Memorable Venice meetingsIts hassle-free, easy-to-access location and impressive scale make the hotel the perfect place for any kind of event. With capacity to host 1000 people, the hotel boasts the most contemporary and largest conference facility in Venice as well as 14 fully-serviced meeting and boardrooms.
Good to knowRooftop pool with panoramic view of Venice open mid May to September
- 7 restaurants and bars, including a panoramic rooftop bar
- eforea spa of 600 sq. m. and fitness center
- Venice's largest congress center with space for up to 1,000 delegates
- Close to Venice attractions via shuttle boat; transport options available
- Industrial and historical building on a peaceful oasis in Venice
The Organizing Committee takes great pleasure in inviting you to participate in ICCAD 2017 – the 12th International Congress on Innovations in CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE – from Prevention to Intervention.
Venice ICCAD will follow the format of the very successful previous ICCAD meetings and will provide a comprehensive bench to bedside update on coronary artery disease in all its aspects.
The scientific program of ICCAD 2017 is being planned with the collaboration and endorsement of the ESC Working Group for Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy and other prestigious groups. Keynote lectures will be delivered by a distinguished international faculty, while a large number of selected free communications will report new data from basic research laboratories and clinical centers around the globe.
The ICCAD program will include sessions on basic research, stem cell research and myocardial repair, vascular biology and clinical cardiology. We will also dedicate sessions to new advances in pharmacotherapy, especially to the current challenges in antithrombotic and antiplatelet therapy and to the new drugs in lipidology and diabetes which may so dramatically change the outcome and improve the prognosis. We will also discuss the latest news in interventional cardiology, stents and strategies, including the challenge of concomitant carotid and peripheral vascular disease, the rapidly expanding field of valvular interventions, and the role of the heart team and surgical management of coronary and cardiovascular disease.
We look forward very much to welcoming you to ICCAD 2017 – the 12th International Congress on Innovations in CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE – in the beautiful and romantic city of Venice in October 2017.
Basil S. Lewis, MD, FRCP, FESC, FACC
Chairman, Organizing CommitteeJeffrey S. Borer MD, FESC, FACC
International Scientific Committee Chair
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
Venice, Veneto, Italy
Participants who would like to present their work must submit an abstract in English for consideration by the International Scientific Abstract Review Committee. A maximum of 6 abstracts, per participant, may be submitted. The committee will be responsible for acceptance as an oral or poster presentation or rejection for each submitted abstract.
Please note that all abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the website prior to the congress.
Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be scheduled and included in the Congress materials.
Rules for submission:
An author from each abstract is expected to attend the congress and present the poster or oral presentation.
All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
Only abstracts of authors’ who have paid their registration fees by Monday, 6 August, 2017 will be scheduled for presentation.
Guidelines for Submission:
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
• Presenting author’s contact details:
o Email address
o Full postal address
o Daytime and evening phone number
• Presentation type – please choose from one of the following:
o Poster presentation
o Oral presentation
• Author and co-authors’ details:
o Full first and family name(s)
o Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
• Abstract title – limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
• Abstract text – limited to 250 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
• Abstract topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Program. Please choose from the list of topics.
• Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
• Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
• Draft abstracts – The submission form at the link above allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
Take this unique opportunity to join ICCAD 2017 and to effectively reach hundreds of the world’s leading international medical professionals.
A variety of sponsorship options has been created to allow each company the opportunity to showcase their organization as it best suits their needs and budget and to have full access to all networking act Prospectusivities.
18 Avenue Louis-Casai
1209 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel:+41 22 5330 948
Contact No.: +41 22 5330 948