There is a bus from Malaga Airport to Marbella that at the moment runs once every hour. There is a possibility of increasing the number of buses for the FMF Congress but there is no update on that yet.
You also have the option to get a taxi, which you will find outside the airports (Malaga & Gibraltar).
FMF trying to help the attendees and get cheap prices, is cooperating with "Viajes El Corte Ingles" and has managed to get the following prices which will remain fixed during the FMF Congress. These prices are for a single transfer from Malaga International Airport to Marbella or from Marbella to Malaga International Airport.
If you want to book for one of the above services you can do it:
- Online, by clicking here new
- or via this form, which after completed please email to email@example.com
Attendees coming from countries that will need a visa please firstname.lastname@example.org well in advance in order to get the visa letters.
Please send an email with:
- Name as it appears on the passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Address where you want to have the letter posted.
- People accompanied by their families please send the same (1-3) for the people coming with you so as to be included in the letter.
- There are Embassies that will accept the letter from the FMF and others that will need a letter from our representative in Spain. Please check it out and state in your email exactly what the Spanish Embassy in your country needs.
- Requests for Visa letter after the 20th of May will only be sent to you via email or fax.
- Please arrange your appointments for visa well in advance.