13th International Congress of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
Jeju International Convention Center *JEJU-DO, SOUTH KOREA Visit the Venue to read more
It is with a great deal of enthusiasm and expectation that I invite you to join us for the 13th ICSES 2016. This triennial congress has proven to be an ideal venue for the communication and exchange of the latest knowledge in the field of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. This international meeting will be another superb opportunity for those interested in shoulder and elbow surgery to communicate, teach and learn from colleagues who attend from around the world.
I am excited that our hosts the Korean Organizing Committee has planned a unique meeting that will for the first time include live surgery as well as the traditional venues. The Congress will be held at Jeju Island, one of Korea’s premier resorts. Jeju offers a wide variety of recreational activities for all to enjoy and relax. So please join us for a wonderful Korean Experience.
Louis U. BIGLIANI, M.D.
International Board of Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
ICC - International Convention Center Jeju Island
Jeju City South Korea
- Abstracts should be submitted electronically via the ICSES 2016 website (www.icses2016.org).
- All abstracts must be written in English, and will be assessed by the Scientific Committee and assigned to the appropriate session.
- The presenting author should attend the congress and register online via the congress website by the Early Registration deadline.
- Submitting an abstract implies the following agreement of authors:
- - Inclusion of the abstract in the ICSES 2016 program and abstract book that will be published. (Abstract book to be provided to authors either in print or on USB)
- - Presenting author’s attendance at ICSES 2016.
Sponsorship of ICSES 2016 provides a unique chance to raise the international profile and position for your company to be at the forefront of the medical field. Sponsorship of this event also helps move the internal medicine arena forward by supporting the participation of many talented researchers, while helping uplift the image of your corporation.
If you need further information on our Sponsorship Program, please do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
SICOT Contact Information
Rue de la Loi 26 - b.13
+32 2 648 68 23
+32 2 649 86 01