13th International Congress on Targeted Anticancer Therapies (TAT 2015)
Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center #Paris, FRANCE
Business Meetings & Services
- Our business hotel near Montparnasse offers easy access to the congress center and nearby airports.
- Experience Paris’ largest business hotel, with 50 event rooms and 4,800 square meters of space.
- We easily accommodate meeting delegates with our 757 hotel rooms and suites for overnight stays.
- Ideal for Paris business travel, we can host up to 1,200 delegates in 40 smaller breakout rooms.
- The culinary team at our business hotel caters for meetings, conferences and exhibitions near Bercy.
- Click here to download our MeetingMatrix® Certified Diagrams to start planning your next event.
TAT congresses are annual meetings on new molecular targets and innovative cancer therapeutics in the early phases of clinical development. Add to these features the high scientific standards, informal atmosphere, and active participation by the world’s leading phase 1 investigators, and you will understand why the TAT Congress series has become the prime international anticancer drug development meeting.
“The home of phase 1 in oncology”
TAT Congresses are more than regular meetings of drug development professionals from academia and pharma and biotech industry. They are the place where the world’s leaders in early-phase development of new cancer therapeutics gather annually, establish and re-new professional and personal relationships, exchange views, discuss matters of common interest, and establish new collaborations.
“I will certainly continue to visit future TAT meetings as I very much enjoy the set-up,
the program, the professional, albeit nearly informal atmosphere, the in-depth scientific
discussions and the friendship among the regular visitors and SAB members”
(Professor Jan Schellens, SAB member TAT Congress, 2002-2014)
Focus at early-phase development and translational research of new cancer drug targets and agents
Invited lectures by top-level faculty, including phase 1 investigators having hands-on experience with the new agents
Highly international participation from over 30 countries across the globe
Medium-sized meeting offering plenary sessions only
Excellent networking opportunities in a confined setting
Offers accredited learning for medical specialists
“TAT is a meeting that is focusing on early drug development. It has a unique setting,
because you have one single room where everything happens. The size allows for direct
and friendly interactions between key opinion leaders, young investigators and industry”
(Professor Jean-Charles Soria, TAT 2015 President)
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts