16th Annual Congress of the Asia Pacific Association for Gynecologic Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Therapy
China National Convention Center (CNCC) *Beijing, CHINA Visit the Venue to read more
Warmest welcome to the 16th Annual Congress of the Asia-Pacific Association for Gynecologic Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Therapy (APAGE) hosted in Beijing, China.
APAGE is an association, which dedicated to promote gynecological endoscopy and minimally invasive therapy. There are international meetings and events such as annual congress, regional meeting, and workshops as platforms for academic exchanges and highlight the latest advancement in gynecologic minimally invasive therapy field. Over the past 13 years, we have gathered a number of inspiring topics and expertise since our establishment and offered opportunities for the gynecologists who desired to enhance their surgical skills and knowledge. The feedbacks we received from participants in the past have always been very encouraging. It will be a great opportunity to exchange advanced knowledge and level up the academic standard among members and experts. We have also prepared a strong educational program on the advanced techniques in gynecologic endoscopy located at the training centers in Asia.
I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to the organizing committee and chairman, Professor Hua Duan , for their effort to make the congress successful.
I believe that the congress will be an excellent opportunity for both scientific and cultural exchange, and wish all the participants a rewarding experience from this event and a joyful memory of Beijing, China. With everyone’s effort and support, it can be seen that there’s a brilliant future of the endoscopic and minimally invasive therapy fields in Asia-Pacific region.
Thank you and we are looking forward to meeting you in the APAGE Annual Congress in Beijing!
Professor Jinghe Lang
Academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering(CAE)
Chairman of 16th APAGE Annual Congress
Professor Songbiao Yan
Executive Chairman of 16th APAGE Annual Congress
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Address: Building 1, No. 8, Precincts, Beichen West Road,
2. Laparoscopic Surgery
10. Urogyn/Pelvic Floor Disorders/Vaginal Surgery
12. Uteri Cavity Lesions
Abstract Submission Deadline
August 31, 2015
Guideline for Abstracts1. Electronic Submission: Abstracts must be submitted electronically through the web-based abstract submission system. Abstracts sent via regular e-mail be accepted.
2. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee, and a notice of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the submitting authors only. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to notify other co-authors of the Committee's decision.
3. Abstracts received after this deadline will not be accepted for inclusion in the Congress.
4. There is a limit of 300 words for the text of abstract submissions. Tables/images do not count toward the 300 word limit. Do not include author names in the title or body of your abstract – these are entered online during the submission process.
5.The APAGE requires a structured abstract. You will need to complete the following segments:
- Objective: Begin with a clear, concise statement of the precise objective or question put forth in the study;
Indicate the primary study outcome measurement(s) as planned before data collection began. If the manuscript does not report the main planned outcomes of a study, this fact should be stated and the reason indicated. State clearly if the hypothesis being tested was formulated during or after data collection. Explain outcomes or measurements unfamiliar to a general medical readership.
- Results:- Conclusion: State clearly the conclusions and clinical applications that are supported by the data. Advise if additional study is required before this information should be used in clinical settings.
Kate Hsu : email@example.com
The Asia-Pacific Association for Gynecologic Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Therapy (APAGE)
c/o Department of OB/GYN
Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
No. 5., Fuxing Street, Guishan Township,
Taoyuan County 33305, Taiwan
(886)3-3281200 ext 8253
General Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org