Group Rates have been arranged at the Atlantis Resort. These rates will also be available three days before and three days after the conference, based on availability, if you wish to extend your stay.
Two nights’ deposit (room rate only) must accompany your reservation. The balance of your lodging, hotel fees as stated below, and all incidental charges are due to the hotel. The hotel accepts most major credit cards.
Please note that our block of rooms is limited and on a first come, first served basis. PLEASE RESERVE EARLY as rooms may sell out and/or room rates may increase.
||Group Rates (Single/Double)
Run of House
Rooms have terrace,
harbor or pool view
||The Royal Tower is in the center of activities and entertainment, including the casino, Mandara Spa, Aura nightclub, Dolphin Cay, AquaVenture, and several dining options. All rooms are approx. 400 sq. ft., with a step out French balcony. They have climate controlled air conditioning, complimentary in-room self-service coffee and tea, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, direct dial telephone with voice mail and modem access, color satellite flat-screen TVs with pay-per-view movies and video check-out, Servibar, safe, and 24-hour room service.
Rooms face the ocean
|If you book your hotel reservation through Symposia Medicus, you will receive complimentaryhigh-speed wireless internet access in your room, entrance to the Fitness Center, and self and valet parking.In addition, the Utility Service Fee of $15.95 per person, per night is waived.
Rooms in the Beach, Coral, Cove, and Reef Towers may be available.
Please call us at 925-969-1789 for availability and rates.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Royal Tower group rates stated above are per night and do not include the following fees (subject to change):
• - Taxes and resort levies per room, per day (on room rate only):
• • - 10% guest room tax
• • - 4% tourism levy (billed as PITDA)
• • - 6% promotion board levy (billed as NPIPB)
• - Housekeeping gratuity charge of $5.00 per person, per night (age 12 and older.
• • Charge may be higher in suites/other towers.)
• - Pool/beach/lifeguard fee of $1.60 per person, per night (age 12 and older)
• - One time bellman gratuity charge of $6.00 per person (age 12 and older)
• The maximum room occupancy is four guests (5th occupant allowed if 3 years old or younger – no exceptions)
• Children 16 & under are complimentary, when staying with adults (plus fees stated above)
• Third & fourth guests (ages 17 and older) in room are $50.00 each per night, plus fees as stated above
• Rollaways & Cribs: Cribs & rollaway beds are complimentary (subject to change & availability)
• Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am. If you check-out after 11:00am, an automatic late charge of $150 will be added to your final hotel bill. If late check-out is needed, please inquire with hotel front desk on the date of departure before 11:00am, however, late charges may still apply
• Parking: By booking through Symposia Medicus, self and valet parking at the resort are complimentary