. For Dermatopathology Trainee World Cup,
presenter must be in an accredited
training program in pathology,
dermatology, or dermatopathology.
2. Presentation of materials at this meeting
is for the purpose of bringing new
information to the attendees. Abstracts
should be as informative as possible. State
the specific object of the study, the method
used, the results, and the conclusion.
3. Abstracts must be typed directly on the
Official Submission Form. Accepted
abstracts will be included in the Onsite
Program Book and submitted for print in
The American Journal of Dermatopathology.
4. The entire abstract, including title,
author(s)/presenters, institutions, and
sponsorships should not exceed 200
words and should fit in the space provided.
5. All information must be typed in English.
Single-space all typing. If possible, use
typing font Arial 12.
6. Standard abbreviations may be used.
Explain nonstandard abbreviations in
parentheses when first used.
7. On the first line, type the title of the
abstract in CAPITAL LETTERS flush with
the left margin of the block.
8. On the next line, include the full names
of all authors and their institutional
affiliations, cities, states, and countries
(if outside the United States). End the
abstract with acknowledgments, if any.
9. Submit the abstract via email; and a
signed paper copy via mail or fax. Label
all materials with the presenter's name
and title of abstract.