17th international World Physical Therapy Congress (WCPT 2015)
Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore *SINGAPORE , SINGAPORE Visit the Venue to read more
Registration for the WCPT Congress 2015 is open.
Advance registration, at reduced rates is open until 31st March 2015.
There are also special rates for members of WCPT member organisations, retired physical therapists, students and PT assistants. View all registration fees and deadlines.
All registrations must be made via this website. Changes may be made to your registration until 21st April 2015.
What does registration include?
The registration fee includes the following for all delegates:
- admission to all scientific sessions on days registered (over 100 across the three days)
- CD or USB of abstracts
- congress bag with final congress programme
- access to 600 poster presentations each day (approx 1,800 throughout the congress)
- access to the largest international exhibition aimed at physical therapists
- congress mobile app giving you the essential information to get the most out of your attendance
- pre- and post-congress courses (additional charge)
- party night (additional charge)
Full (three day) congress delegates will also receive:
- a ticket to the opening ceremony and welcome reception with the option to purchase additional tickets for guests
- the opportunity to attend one of the clinical visits to see professional practice in Singapore (additional charge)
One day congress delegates also have the option to purchase tickets to the opening ceremony and welcome reception.
Please note: These fees do not include accommodation, lunches, tea/coffee breaks or transport.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
A large number of
- All room rates quoted are in Singapore Dollars and are per room, per night based on single or double occupancy (unless otherwise stated).
- All breakfast charges are in Singapore Dollars.
- Both room rates and breakfast charges exclude 10% service charge and 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST) [service charge and taxes may change and are provided as a guide]. In the rates quoted below ++ is used to refer to these additional charges.
Information on this page is subject to change, rooms are subject to availability, and photos shown below are an indication of room style and do not necessarily represent the room being booked.
The table below lists
The abstract submission deadline has now passed. Abstract presentations are the main way of showcasing research and innovations at a WCPT Congress. Abstracts will be presented as either a platform or poster presentation. Both are considered to be of equal standing and judged by the same criteria.
For the first time at a WCPT Congress, there will be three types of platform presentation:
- Classic: a session of 8 platform presentations with speakers presenting their abstract for 8 minutes.
- Rapid five: a session of 10 presentations each delivering key messages using no more than five slides in five minutes (5 x 5) followed by 15 minutes of discussion with individual presenters and 15 minutes discussion drawing all presenters together.
- State of the art: a platform presentation session moderated by a leader in the field, including sequential high quality abstract presentations of 10 minutes, in cutting edge fields likely to influence practice
Posters will be on display for one day during exhibition hours. Presenters will be assigned a 45 minute period to attend their poster for discussion with delegates during the lunch break. A limited number of posters will be selected for moderated poster walks with a high profile moderator.
All abstract submitters will be notified of the outcome of the review process by 16th January 2015.
Any queries regarding the call for abstracts should be sent to email@example.com
The WCPT Congress is your opportunity to position your company or organisation as a world leader and innovator in physical therapy. It is held once every four years, and in 2015 it will take place in Singapore – the first WCPT Congress in the region since 1999.
- Attended by international physical therapy researchers, clinicians, educators, managers and practice owners who make purchasing decisions
- Over 5,000 people attended WCPT’s last congress in Amsterdam
- Presentations by the world’s leading experts
- Held over four days
- Opening reception in exhibition hall, providing exhibitors with ideal platform to launch
- Exhibition hall will be social, catering and networking centre of the congress
- Poster viewing area inside the exhibition hall, attracting delegates to over 500 posters changed daily
- Unique sponsorship opportunities to help build brand awareness and loyalty
Contact us now to discuss your requirements:
Marilyn Lawrie, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Manager
T +1 604 984 6449
F +1 604 984 6434