18th International Meeting of the Danubian League against Thrombosis and Haemorrhagic Disorders
Hotel Radon Plaza 5*Sarajevo, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA Visit the Venue to read more
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we invite you to join us at the 18th International Meeting of Danubian Laegue Against Thrombosis and Haemorrhagic Disorders that will be held in Sarajevo, May 14–16, 2015. Maintaining the tradition of past Danubian Laegue Meetings, international scientists will share their expertise in various fields of thrombosis and hemostasis.
Sarajevo is administrative and cultural capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Nested between rugged mountains of Bjelasnica, Igman, Jahorina and Trebevic and split by Miljacka River, Sarajevo was the host city for the XIV Winter Olympics in 1984. The sheer name of the city (from Turkish saray - court and ovasi - field) indicates that Sarajevo is a creation of the Ottoman Empire. For over four hundred years, mosques, synagogues, Orthodox and Roman Catholic churches have been built and have stood side by side here. Citizens of different nationalities and religious backgrounds have lived and worked together to forge a multicultural city which absorbs different heritage of the East and the West. That is why the city today is often referred to as the European Jerusalem.
We cordially invite you to make the 18th International Meeting of Danubian League in Sarajevo most successful and memorable event.
Looking forward to welcoming you in Sarajevo in May 2015!
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
The Scientific Committee invites all authors to submit their abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the Scientific Program.
No on-line change is possible after the submission. Please check your abstract carefully before sending. If a change would be nevertheless needed, kindly contact the Scientific Secretariatabstracts@danubianleaguesarajevo.com
Please, read the instructions carefully prior to writing your abstract!
Abstracts not fulfilling the given instructions cannot be accepted!
The presenting author of a selected abstract commits himself/herself to attend the Congress and present the abstract in the session at the time decided by the Scientific Committee!
- Abstracts submission deadline: February 15, 2015
- Abstract acceptance/rejection letter will be sent to authors by e-mail.
- All abstracts can be submitted on-line only. Please use the On-line Abstract Form for submitting your abstract(s).
- After submitting the completed form you will be provided with automatic e-mail confirmation that submission was successful.
- In case of difficulties during submission please contact the Scientific Secretariat
- In block letters. Max. 20 words.
Name of the author(s)
- First name initial(s) followed by the surname, names separated by commas. Max. 8 authors per abstract. Authors should omit degrees and titles and type in upper and lower case.
- Name of institution, city, state, country, no zip or postal code. If address is not the same for all authors, authors should give authors' correct affiliations by numbers.
Abstracts should be limited to 2000 characters body text (= without title, authors, and text). Cave: no figures, tables and images within abstract. Authors should not use any special formatting and should not include footnotes or references, as they will not be printed. If abstracts include special characters not normally found e.g. in the Times New Roman or Arial font, please provide a hard copy in addition to the electronic copy for comparison purposes. In particular, we are concerned about accent marks and mathematical symbols or Greek characters (e.g. Alpha, Beta).
Text of the abstract
The abstract should include:
Do not include footnotes or references in the abstract. Drug products should be identified by their non proprietary names only. Please avoid boldfacing, italics and underlining within the text.