The Annual International Conference on Advanced Research: Pediatrics (ARPedia) aims to engage the academic community of pediatricians, practitioners, neonatologists, nutritionists, researchers, nurses and other experts in Pediatrics & its sub-specialities. To share a passion for exchanging ideas & new research development in the field of pediatrics. To cover how to translate new advances in basic development science into practice. The conference theme is broad based in order to incorporate the overarching perspective within the field of Pediatrics.
|2 Keynote Addresses will be delivered by:|
|1) Dr. Gilbert Handal
Professor, Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Marta Cuellar Chair for Child Advocacy
Director office of Global Health
Paul Foster School of Medicine
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, USA
|2) Dr. Ran Goldman
Professor, Department of Pediatrics,
University of British Columbia
Senior Associate Clinician Scientist,
Child and Family Research Institute
BC Children’s Hospital
• The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal on Pediatrics Practices (JPP) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directories.
• All papers accepted for the conference will be invited to publish in the GSTF Journal on Pediatrics Practices (JPP) is likely to be indexed by PubMed Central. GSTF has partnered with Springer and Business Media to publish their journals (including JPP) on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform for independent journals – Global Science Journals (GSJ).
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• ARPedia 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the ARPedia 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- See more at: http://pediatrics-conf.org/index.html#sthash.s6iqFkKn.dpuf