The Annual International conference on Advanced Research: Pathology (ARPath) aims to engage the international academic community of experts in Anatomic Clinical and investigative Pathology and sub-specialities. The venue has been designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas and new research in all areas of Pathology. Participants are encouraged to summarize their latest research findings and submit them for presentation to colleagues in an international forum of experts. Participants will have opportunities to discuss with expert opportunities for translating new advances in basic developmental science into practice. The conference theme is broad-based and international in scope with a goal of incorporating an overarching perspective within all aspects of pathology. All lectures will be in the English Language.
|Keynote Address “The Promise of Genomics for Pathologists” will be delivered by:|
Prof. S. Gerald Sandler
|Keynote Address will also be delivered by:|
Dr. Steven Collins
Department of Pathology
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne, Australia
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal on Pathology & Laboratory (JPL) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directories.
• All papers accepted for the conference will be invited to publish in the GSTF Journal on Pathology & Laboratory (JPL -Print ISSN 2345-718X, E-periodical ISSN 2345-7198) which is likely to be indexed by PubMed Central.
GSTF has partnered with Springer Science and Business Media to publish GSTF’s journals on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform for independent journals – Global Science Journals (GSJ). This platform is based on Springer’s tried, tested and constantly updated platform technology. It now provides a sustainable, reliable and importantly, highly visible home for GSTF journals to ensure the maximum visibility, usage and citations to our Authors articles. – Global Science Journals (GSJ).
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• ARPath 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the ARPath 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- See more at: http://pathology-conf.org/#sthash.oxnW5b9F.dpuf