2014 WRIST AND HAND MEETING
Millennium Hotel Queenstown New Zealand *QUEENSTOWN, NEW ZEALAND Visit the Venue to read more
PT, MS, CHT
Juli has had the good fortune to enjoy a 37 year career as a Physical Therapist and upper extremity specialist. She participates actively as a member of the American Association for Hand Surgery, the American Society of Hand Therapists, American Physical Therapy Association, and the Editorial Board for Techniques in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery.
Juli’s innovative clinical skills and contributions to professional literature are many and varied, ranging from ICAM/relative motion for extensor tendons, management of the burned hand, fractures, to clinical research. She has received numerous awards, authored a dozen publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals and textbooks, and has shared her insights nationally and internationally.
Her experience as a private practice owner, designing and managing hand therapy services for a hospital corporation have also contributed to career satisfaction; top on the list however, remains daily learning from patients, mentoring others, and exchanging ideas with colleagues globally.
Associate Professor Greg Bain
MMS, FRACS, FA (Orthopaedics) A, PHD
Dr. Don Lalonde
Honors B.Sc. Life Sciences, MD, M.Sc, FRCSC
Mr David McCombe MBBS
MD FRACS Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
32 Frankton Road
T: +64 3 450 0150
F: +64 3 441 8889
W: Millennium Hotel Queenstown
A special Conference rate has been negotiated at the Millennium Hotel and is available to all Conference delegates for the duration of the conference.
The room rate is as follows:
|Room Type||Room Rate|
The above accommodation rates include 15% GST and are per room, per night. Accommodation rates are based on single, double or twin occupancy. Please click on the Room Type for details on this room.
How to Book
Accommodation bookings are to be made on the online registration booking directly with the hotel, please click on the following link to access this.
- To receive the special accommodation rate, all reservations must be made using the link above.
- The number of rooms available at the Millennium Hotel Queenstown is limited, therefore allocation will be on a first in first served basis.
- Should you wish to make changes or cancel hotel accommodation, these must be emailed to the Millennium Hotel directly. There are amendment fees and cancellation costs involved; these are outlined below.
- You will be required to pay for any incidental expenses upon departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates quoted are based on the number of occupants, dates and length of stay selected and any alterations to these details may affect the nightly rate charged.
- Rates are for room only.
- Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to arrival, to avoid a cancellation charge of one night's accommodation fee being applied.
- Reservations requires a valid credit card as the method of guarantee.
- Please note: A $4.00 transaction fee will apply when a credit card is used to settle your account.
- Rates are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Airline frequent flyer points and other reward/loyalty programme rewards are not applicable to this offer.
The hotel check-in time is 2pm onwards. The hotel will store guest’s luggage for any arrivals earlier than 2pm. With advance advice of guest’s arrival time the hotel will do all it can to ensure rooms are ready when the guest arrives at the hotel.
Guests check out for all hotel guests is to be completed by 10am. The hotel will store guest’s luggage for those guests not departing until later that day. A later departure for guests may be available on request, please note a charge may apply.
Abstract submissions are invited for the Wrist & Hand Meeting 2014
Submissions are now open
Submissions close 13 February 2014
Tanya Turchie , Conference Manager , New Zealand Orthopaedic Association