2015 AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF OPIOID DEPENDENCE (AATOD) CONFERENCE
Hyatt Regency Atlanta *Atlanta, USA Visit the Venue to read more
- To present the latest evidence relevant to the field and critically evaluate the implications for patients, clinicians, administrators, and policy makers
- To disseminate evaluation and treatment techniques to better serve patients and providers, improve program development and administration, and enhance patient outcomes
- To develop strategies to assist healthcare partnerships and collaborations by advancing their understanding of medication assisted treatment as a crucial element to community wellness in an era of healthcare reform
- To improve the collaboration between opioid treatment programs and community partners in response to the heightened risks associated with the use of opioids
- To formulate methods to promote, support, facilitate, and integrate medication assisted treatment into the judicial and penal systems, government, and social service organizations
- To discuss the magnitude and impact of prescription opioids on the healthcare system and Opioid Treatment Programs
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
265 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia USA 30303
Sleeping rooms have been reserved for attendees at a conference rate of $169 single/double occupancy. This reduced rate is available until Wednesday, March 4, 2015, subject to availability. Reservation requests received after the cut-off date of Wednesday, March 4, 2015 will be based on availability at the hotel’s prevailing rates.
To reserve a room at the group rate, please click HERE or contact the hotel directly by calling their reservation line at 1-888-421-1442. Please be sure to reference the American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence or AATOD Conference.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta, with its signature blue dome, has been a landmark destination since its grand opening in 1967. In 2012, the hotel completed a historic $65 million transformation that renewed Hyatt Regency Atlanta’s look and feel, as well as its dining experiences, technology and functionality. Hyatt Regency Atlanta is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta on Peachtree Street. The hotel is a convenient drive from Atlanta’s airport, connected to the city’s MARTA transit system and just blocks away from the city’s major destinations, including the Georgia World Congress Center, the Georgia Dome, the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-Cola.
New York, New York 10014
New York, New York 10014