ADAA is pleased to offer CE and CME credits to registered professional physicians, psychiatrists, neurologists, psychologists, social workers, and counselors.
- ADAA members may sign up for CE or CME credits at no additional cost.
- Nonmembers may sign up for CE or CME credits for an additional fee of $55 per discipline.
Continuing education credits are for professional attendees only; those paying student, trainee/postdoctoral fellow/resident, guest, or consumer fees cannot apply for CE or CME credits. All registrants who want credits must complete the continuing education form on-site and return the evaluation form by the deadline.
- ADAA has received approval from the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education credits for psychologists. ADAA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. CE credits for psychologists are granted on a 1 credit per contract basis.
Social Workers and Certified Counselors
- Social Workers ADAA has applied for approval from the National Association of Social Workers for social work continuing education contact hours.
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) ADAA has applied for approval from the National Board of Certified Counselors for counseling continuing education contact hours.
Physicians assistants and nurse practitioners – AMA PRA Category 1 Credit can only be awarded to MDs or DOs (or physicians with equivalent degrees from other countries). Nonphysicians may not be awarded AMA PRA Category 1 Credit. Nonphysicians may, however, receive a certificate of attendance/participation that acknowledges the activity was designated forAMA PRA Category 1 Credit in order to apply their participation toward relicensure.
Continuing Medical Education Credits
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of Blackwell Futura Media Service and Anxiety Disorders Association of America (ADAA). Blackwell Futura Media Service is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Blackwell Futura Media Service and ADAA present this activity for educational purposes only and do not endorse any product, content of presentation, or exhibit.
ADAA has been approved by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc. (ABPN), as a provider of Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program credits.
Participants are expected to utilize their own expertise and judgment while engaged in the practice of medicine. The content of the presentations is provided solely by presenters who have been selected because of their recognized expertise.