2015 EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF CARDIOLOGY (ESC CONGRESS 2015)
ExCeL London *London, UK Visit the Venue to read more
Make the most of the early registration and save on your fee.
Book your hotel now! Save time and money by using the ESC Congress 2015 housing service to find the hotel most suited to your needs in term of comfort, location, prices and services.
Get a first glimpse of the programme with the Scientific Programme & Planner now available with Pre-arranged sessions.
Read the "Get the support you need to attend" to help you get organised in your search for funding and support to attend ESC Congress.
ESC Congress 2015, where cardiology comes together
Hear first-hand the latest Hot Lines & Clinical Trial results
Learn novel hands-on techniques to improve your daily practice
Stay up-to-date with the latest ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines
Engage with worldwide experts during interactive sessions
Develop professional relationships that will boost your career
Exchange with industry partners on the latest products & therapies
Immerse yourself in the future of cardiology
Access key figures on ESC Congress and testimonials from healthcare professionals.
"We look forward to welcoming you to ESC Congress 2015 where we will bring the fight against cardiovascular disease to the vibrant city of London.
Our vision for ESC Congress 2015 turns towards the patient as we focus on how we can improve patient care by communicating the most timely and significant advances in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Take advantage of booking with our official housing agency K.I.T. GmbH
Negotiated competitive rates
Personalised service prior, until and after the congress
Support desk at the congress centre
Prior inspection of hotels offered (for group booking requests)
Booking requests for up to 9 rooms
Please note that individual online bookings will be made through our official local agent K.I.T GmbH. Click below to access the website.
Call for Late-Breaking Science: submissions are now open for Hot Lines - Clinical Trial Updates - Registries - Basic and Translational Science Hot Lines. Submit now and do not miss the deadline 1 May 2015.
Abstract and clinical case submissions are now over.
We would like to thank you for choosing ESC Congress to submit your work.
Results will be announced early May.
An exceptional opportunity for you and your institution!
Presenting your research at ESC Congress is a powerful way to gain international recognition for your expertise.
Boost your career
• Present at ESC Congress advance your professional profile
• Achieve your learning and development objectives
• Be acknowledged by the ESC as an active contributor in your community
Achieve recognition for your work
• Accepted abstracts are published in the European Heart Journal (Impact Factor 2013=14.723) and referenced in PubMed/MEDLINE
• New! Accepted abstracts will have the opportunity to submit the full manuscript pertaining to the presented research for consideration for publication in one of the ESC journals.The manuscript should be uploaded after its presentation at the ESC congress via Editorial Manager and this manuscript will undergo peer review (publication in one of the journals is not guaranteed).
• Get high visibility in the ESC 2015 Mobile App and all year long on ESC Congress 365
• Benefit from worldwide media exposure: 600+ international journalists and a potential audience of 1.5 billion
- 30 330 attendees from 144 countries.
- More than 10 300 m² exhibition space, 210 exhibiting companies
- 74 Industry Sponsored Sessions
- 11 444 abstracts submitted
- 1 460 international Faculty
European Society of Cardiology