2015 MONTAGNA SYMPOSIUM ON THE BIOLOGY OF SKIN: HARNESSING STEM CELLS TO REVEAL NOVEL SKIN BIOLOGY & DISEASE TREATMENT
Salishan Spa & Golf ResortOREGON , USA Visit the Venue to read more
- To thoroughly cover one aspect of skin biology annually, identifying unsolved problems and long term goals
- To allow the exchange and acquisition of new knowledge on a formal basis and provide a proving ground for new concepts, and to share these with the greater scientific and medical community
- To integrate topics at the interfaces of disciplines, fostering new collaborations and developing and translating animal models, where necessary, to human benefit
- To encourage young investigators in pursuit of careers in academic and investigational dermatology to build interactive, collaborative relationships with established physicians and scientists
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Salishan Spa & Golf Resort
To make hotel reservations, please call the Salishan Reservation Department at (800) 452-2300 or (541) 764-3600 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Pacific Time and mention the Montagna Symposium, or fill out and email or fax this form to Salishan. Reservations must be made before September 15, 2015.
Meeting rates* for Salishan guest room types available during the meeting are listed below. Please confirm these rates when you make your reservation:
Traditional Guestroom: $151
Deluxe Guestroom: $171
Premier Guestroom: $191
All room rates are based upon single or double occupancy and are quoted exclusive of applicable local tax, currently at 10%. Each additional adult will be charged $20.00 per room, per night. Salishan charges an $12.50 resort service fee per room, per night. A deposit equal to one night's stay or a credit card guarantee is required to hold your reservation.
A limited number of posters selected from submitted abstracts will be accepted for presentation at the meeting, and submissions for short oral presentations will be selected from abstracts to create the final program of meeting speakers.
Students, postdoctoral fellows, residents, and junior faculty are encouraged to apply for one of nineSociety for Investigative Dermatology (SID) Eugene M. Farber Travel Awards of up to $1,000 each to attend and present a poster.
Members of the Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology (JSID) younger than 40 years of age are encouraged to apply for one of two JSID Travel Awards of 100,000 JPY each to attend and present a poster.
- Do not exceed 200 words.
- Include all authors' full names and their institutions.
- Briefly summarize the study's background, purpose, results, and conclusions, in that order and without headings.
- Write with a general scientific audience in mind, and avoid nonstandard abbreviations, acknowledgments of support, footnotes, or references.
- Submit as a Word attachment via email to the Montagna Symposium Administrative Coordinator.
- Indicate in your email if you wish to be considered for an SID Farber Travel Award or a JSID Travel Award. For Farber Award: Please confirm that you are currently in training (student, postdoc, resident, fellow) OR that you received a doctoral degree no more than 7 years ago and are not PI of NIH R01 or equivalent research funding. For JSID Award: Please confirm that you are a member of JSID and younger than 40 years of age.
- If a lab head or mentor is submitting the abstract, please indicate who the presenting author will be and if he or she would like to be considered for a travel award.