2015 Royan International Twin Congress Reproductive Biomedicine & Stem Cell
Razi Conference CenterTehran, IRAN Visit the Venue to read more
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
On behalf of organizing committee, it’s my great pleasure and honor to welcome you to the 11th International Congress on Stem Cell Biology and Technology which is to be held concurrently with 16th congress on Reproductive Biomedicine (Royan International Twin Congresses), on September 2-4, 2015.
Regarding Stem Cell Biology and Technology (RI-SCBT), Royan Institute as one of the leading institutes carrying out researches on Stem Cells, has been pursuing the aim of Stem Cells and Developmental Biology for Regenerative Medicine all the time. Therefore, RI-SCBT would like to play pivotal role to create an opportunity for stem cell and biology scientists as well as physicians to address the latest developments and exchange their findings in a scientific and energetic atmosphere. In order to achieve this goal, we have held this scientific meeting from 2005 annually.
Increasing number of participants and growing number of articles received in this event indicate the fact of Stem Cell development among basic and clinic professions. Every year, about 2000 participants including enthusiastic young researchers and investigators in Iran as well as in other countries, take part in this annual event. Moreover, acknowledged scientists in Stem Cells from all over the world talk about their achievements in this field during the program.
You are kindly requested to join us for the 11th International Congress on Stem Cell Biology and Technology on September 2-4, 2015. I am convinced that this meeting will provide participants with unique experiences like Iranian tradition and history, as well as the exchange of latest scientific knowledge from Stem Cells Researchers (Biologists and Physicians) from the science world.
Hope to see you in Tehran, Iran
Yaser Tahamtan, Ph.D.
Congress Chairperson of 11th Congress on Stem Cell Biology and Technology
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Royan International Twin Congress will be held in Razi Conference Center of Iran University of Medical Sciences.
High- quality Audio Visual technology and cable video system in Razi Conference Centre makes this place convenient for such an international scientific meeting.
Razi Conference Center
Iran University of Medical Sciences, Crossroads of Shahid Hemmat & Shahid Chamran Expressways, Tehran, Iran
For submitting your abstract(s), please pay attention to the following points:
· Abstracts must be submitted via online submission system. Any abstract received by email, Fax or on paper will be completely disregarded.
· Abstracts should be submitted in English only.
· The abstract presented should be unpublished and original.
· You are requested to choose only one main field for your abstract. Each main field includes some auxiliary fields and you should choose an auxiliary field for your abstract.
Accepted abstracts will be published in congress supplements.
- Female Infertility
- Reproductive Genetics
- Reproductive Health
- Stem cell Biology & technology
- Reproductive Imagine
- Animal Biotechnology
Guide for Authors:
· Authors and Affiliations: Authors will appear in the abstract book in the order you enter their names in your submission. So please list them in your preferred order.
· Presentation preference: You are requested to select your desired abstract’s presentation format. This will not guarantee the final status of your abstract since it will be determined by the congress scientific board.
· Title should be complete and reflect the content of abstract. Initial letters of each world should be in capital. Please do not use abbreviation in title.
· Abstracts should contain all parts of title, objective for stem cell articles or background for reproductive articles, materials & methods, results, conclusion and keywords.
· Abbreviations can be used after defining them first. Please apply the international and standard abbreviations and symbols, standard units and measurements.
· The full abstract should contain 250-300 words.
· You are requested to mention a minimum of two and a maximum of five keywords.
Please note that:
You are able to preview or edit your abstract via your personal page before you finalize your submission in the last step. Once you finalize your submission, you will not be able to edit your abstract anymore.
In case of any technical problems while working with our website, please contact: email@example.com
For any inquiries regarding the status of your abstract and congress scientific program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
During the congress, there will be an exhibition of pharmaceutical, surgical and laboratory products located in the exhibition area.
You may rent a booth at the exhibition area of the Royan International Twin Congress held on September 2-4, 2015, if you are:
- An Iranian medical equipment or pharmaceutical company
- An Iranian representative of a foreign medical equipment or pharmaceutical company
- A Scientific society or research center related to the fields of Stem Cells and Reproduction
- A hospital or clinic specialized in Reproduction, Cell Therapy or related field
- A scientific journal in the related fields
Please download the map of spaces: Ground Floor Basement Floor
For more information about reservation of a booth, fees and condition please contact:
Mr. Enayat Abdollahian
Tel- Fax: +98 21 23 56 26 11
Mr. Enayat Abdollahian
Tel- Fax: +98 21 23 56 26 11