2017 AMERICAN COLLEGE OF ALLERGY, ASTHMA & IMMUNOLOGY (ACAAI) ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING
Hynes Convention CenterBoston, USA Visit the Venue to read more
There will be separate places to register your Spouse and/or Guests during your registration.
Please note: CME, or other educational credit, is not available for an Alliance Member/Spouse/Guest registration. If your Spouse/Guest wants educational credit, please register them separately as a regular attendee.
Alliance Members: If your spouse is already registered, please login to their registration and add yourself as a Spouse registration.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Submission InfoLate-breaking abstracts are invited for the 2017 Annual Meeting. These abstracts should include high quality, emerging data that was discovered between May 2017 and August 2017. Abstracts may be submitted between Tuesday, August 1st and Thursday, August 31st, 2017. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the Abstract Review Committee; those selected will be awarded a time slot in the 2017 Annual Meeting ePoster schedule. The selected abstracts will also be published online in the October 27, 2017, e-publication of the Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology abstract supplement.
Abstract submission deadline 2017-08-31
To submit a late-breaking abstract of your investigative work, carefully review the following submission guidelines:
· Case reports will NOT be accepted, and will not be reviewed.
· Data that has previously been presented elsewhere may NOT be submitted.
· Titles are limited to 15 words. Capitalize the first letter of each word. Do not use abbreviations.
· The body of the abstract should not exceed 250 words.
· Include the following headings as section dividers in abstract body:
· One graphic (e.g., table, figure, etc.) will be allowed, submitted as a jpg. file not to exceed 500kb.
· Trade and brand names are not allowed in the abstract body or title.
· Abstracts selected will include a maximum of two late-breaking abstracts with the same first author.
· Abstracts must not exceed 15 authors.
NOTE: Only abstracts that include all of the following will be considered for review:
· Reflects acceptable scientific methodology
· Includes data or statistical analyses that justify the conclusions
· Shows scientific or clinical merit of significant importance
· Includes disclosure and agreement of all authors
Take advantage of the following online features designed to assist you in your pre-show planning.
Pre-show checklist for exhibitor manager
Exhibitor Service Manual
Register your booth personnel
Update your booth profile