Group Rates have been arranged at the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort. These rates will also beavailable three days before and three days after the conference, based on availability, if you wish to extend your stay.
Two nights’ deposit (room rate only) must accompany your reservation. The balance of your lodging, hotel fees as stated below, and all incidental charges are due to the hotel. The hotel accepts most major credit cards.
Please note that our block of rooms is limited and on a first come, first served basis. PLEASE RESERVE EARLY as rooms may sell out and/or room rates may increase.
||Rooms vary only by view and are all considered junior suites. They feature private furnished balconies overlooking either the gardens or the Gulf of Mexico. Amenities in each room include: sleeper sofa, room safe, refrigerator, coffee/tea service, 32-inch LCD television with HBO, robes, bathroom with double vanity, telephone, and hair dryer.
|Deluxe Gulf View
|Group rates include unlimited fitness center admission, complimentary high-speed internet, complimentary newspaper (Monday-Friday), and unlimited in-room coffee and tea.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Above Group Rates do not include 10% Tax (subject to change)
• Maximum guestroom occupancy is:
• - Four adults or
• - Two adults and two children (18 years and under)
• Children 18 years & under are complimentary – not to exceed stated maximum occupancy
• Mandatory third and fourth additional adult charge (19 years and over) is $25 per person, per night
• Rollaways & Cribs: Rollaway beds are available at an additional cost of $25 per night. Cribs are available on a complimentary basis. Both are subject to availability.
• Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am. Late check-outs are subject to availability.
• An early check-out fee of $50 is applicable to any guest who checks out before their stated departure date. Departure date must be confirmed at check-in.
• Credit/Debit Card Policy: If the debit/credit card you are using for check-in is attached to a bank or checking account, a hold will be placed on the account for the full anticipated dollar amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals, through your date of check-out, and such funds will not be released for 72 business hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your financial institution.
• Parking: Self-parking is $10 per day for hotel and non-hotel guests. Valet parking is $14 per day.