Group Rates have been arranged at the Big Sky Resort. These rates will also be available three days before and three days after the conference, based on availability, if you wish to extend your stay.
Two nights’ deposit (room rate only) must accompany your reservation. The balance of your lodging, hotel fees as stated below, and all incidental charges are due to the hotel. The hotel accepts most major credit cards.
Please note that our block of rooms is limited and on a first come, first served basis. PLEASE RESERVE EARLY as rooms may sell out and/or room rates may increase.
Big Sky Resort is a full-service resort with several restaurants, heated indoor/outdoor pools, several hot tubs, steam room, sauna, and spa.
|TYPE OF ROOM
||RATES (Single/Double Occupancy)
|Huntley Hotel Room(Main Lodge – contains conference center & spa)
(3rd/4th occupant add $10/person per night)
||Rooms have two queen size beds, mini refrigerator, TV, one bathroom, wet bar, coffeemaker, iron & ironing board, and blow dryer. Children 10 and under stay free when in the same room as their parents with existing beds.
HUNTLEY ROOMS DO NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING
All Shoshone Rooms have air conditioning
Shoshone Building: Attached to the Huntley Lodge & Conference Center - Most rooms face Lone Mountain or Andesite Mountain
|Shoshone 1-Bedroom Condo
||Has a private bedroom with one queen bed, 1-3/4 bathrooms, pull-down Murphy bed and double sleeper sofa in living room, fully-equipped kitchen,
gas fireplace and a small balcony.
|Shoshone 1-Bedroom with Loft
||Downstairs of Loft Suite is the same as 1-Bedroom suite (no Murphy bed). Open spiral staircase goes up to loft, which has a queen bed and a bathroom.
All Summit Rooms have air conditioning
Euro-western luxury hotel adjacent to the Mountain Village - A two-minute walk to the Conference Center
||Has a queen size pull-down Murphy bed, kitchen, dining room, and private bath.
(3rd/4th occupant add $10/person per night)
||Has two queen size beds, wet bar, and private bath. Children 10 and under stay free when in the same room as their parents with existing beds.
|*Summit 1-Bedroom Suite
||Has one or two queen beds, one sleeper sofa, full kitchen, dining area, two bathrooms.
|*Summit 2-Bedroom Suite
||Has one queen bed in one bedroom, one king or two queen beds in second bedroom, and queen size sleeper sofa in living room; three bathrooms, full kitchen, and fireplace. More bedding options are available.
All Village Rooms have air conditioning
Big Sky Resort’s newest section in the heart of the Mountain Village - Located between the Summit and Shoshone buildings
|*Village Center Studio
||Has queen size pull-down Murphy bed, microwave, coffeemaker, small refrigerator & dishwasher,
and one bathroom.
|*Village 1-Bedroom Condo
||Has queen bed in private bedroom, one sofa sleeper in living room, two bathrooms, and a full kitchen.
|*Village 2-Bedroom Condo
||Has queen or king beds in bedrooms and sleeper sofa in living room. Full kitchen, three bathrooms.
*Summit and Village units are VERY limited. Please reserve early.
Condos and larger suites may be available. Please contact Symposia Medicus at (925) 969-1789.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Above Group Rates do not include the following (subject to change):
• - 7% state accommodation tax
• - 7% resort service fee
• - 3% resort tax
• Maximum occupancy in rooms cannot be exceeded
• For Huntley Hotel Room & Summit Hotel Room:
• - Children 10 and under stay free in room with adult, with existing bedding
• - 3rd/4th occupant, over 10 years, add $10/person per night
• The Big Sky Resort is a smoke-free environment
• Check-in time is 5pm and check-out time is 10am (noon for Huntley Hotel)
• Rollaways & Cribs: Rollaway beds and cribs are available at an additional cost of $10 each per night. Both are subject to availability.
• Parking: Self-parking is complimentary for conference guests. Valet is available at $15 per night.
• Conference cancellations must be confirmed in writing and a 10% of paid tuition processing fee will be assessed. No refunds will be made if cancellation is postmarked after June 11, 2014; however, tuition, less 10% processing fee may be applied to a future Symposia Medicus conference.
• Per our hotel contract, hotel reservation cancellations must be made in writing to Symposia Medicus and you will receive a full refund if postmarked by May 14, 2014. Between May 15, 2014 and June 11, 2014, one night’s deposit is forfeited. After June 11, 2014, no hotel refunds can be made.
• All cancellations must be made in writing to Symposia Medicus (via email, fax or mail) and postmarked by the dates stated above
• In the unlikely event of conference cancellation by Symposia Medicus, full tuition and, if reservation was made with Symposia Medicus, hotel deposit refunds will be made. Symposia Medicus will not be responsible for refunding travel or any other expenses.