2ND ANNUAL BIT WORLD CONGRESS OF SMART MATERIALS
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel *Singapore, SINGAPORE Visit the Venue to read more
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of BIT’s 2nd Annual World Congress of Smart Materials-2016 (WCSM-2016), we cordially invite you to participate in this initiative congress.
WCSM-2016 will be held at Singapore during March 4-6, 2016. It is intended to provide a platform for professionals around the world to exchange state-of-the-art research and development and identify research needs and opportunities in this emerging field. And it is the Asian Branch of WCAM (World Congress of Advanced Materials).
Smart materials are one of the most important researching directions in development of High-tech new materials. Their properties can react to reversible changes in their environment by an external condition. Smart materials help in removing the boundaries between structural and functional materials, which may result in significant revolution in materials science development. Based on its significance, WCSM will bring about enormous benefits as well as open up a new and broader pathway for information and experience exchange all over the world.
The 2nd WCSM-2016 plans to shoot for 200+ oral presentations in breaking research of Adaptive Structures and Intelligent Systems, Structural Materials, Smart Nanomaterials, Optical and Electronic Materials, Smart Biomaterials,Multifunctional Materials, Characterization of Multifunctional and Smart Materials, other Smart Materials and Industrial Symposia. More than 300 world-renowned experts, academicians, senior scientists, industry executives and project leaders from 50+ countries will get together to address the topics, issues, best practices and trends necessary to make the right decisions to guide their business strategies, and future science and technology direction.
Based on the huge success of last event of WCSM-2015, we are strongly confident WCSM-2016 will be a great success and meet our expectations.
We look forward to your active support and participation.
Xiaodan Mei, Ph.D.
Executive Chair of WCSM-2016
President, BIT Group Global Ltd.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
This is a city hotel in Singapore that is ideally situated along the historic Singapore River, at the corner of Havelock Road and Kim Seng Road.
Overlooking the historic Singapore River, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore is a premier upscale conference hotel where luxurious elegance and contemporary style go hand in hand. This luxury hotel in Singapore lets you experience the best of what the city has to offer. It is ideally located within easy reach of the Central Business District and the waterfront precincts of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay with their lively dining and entertainment venues.
Offering a truly gastronomical treat for your taste buds is the award-winning Italian restaurant Pontini, while authentic Chinese cuisine can be savoured. For those who crave favourite local dishes, International Buffet at Cafe Brio's will meet your every expectation.
The 574 elegantly designed rooms and suites come with a range of business enabling conveniences such as broadband internet. Guests can choose one of the spacious and well equipped La Residenza Serviced Suites for a unique and luxury home away from home in the heart of Singapore. The state of the art Waterfront Conference Centre caters to the diverse needs of business and social event planners, and our 34 versatile meeting rooms come with the latest in technological features.
1. The organizers of WCSM-2016 welcome all abstracts within the scope of the meeting. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by experts and scheduled for either oral or poster presentation during the congress. Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts may be rejected.
2. Abstracts may only be submitted online through the congress website. It is advisable to prepare the complete text of your abstract as well as any figures/tables before accessing online abstract submission.
3. Abstracts need to be written in clear English, taking into account the specifications below:
Maximum word count of abstract title: 20 words.
Maximum word count of abstract text: 250 words (adjust in case of tables/figures).
Abstract topics should be selected during the online submission process from the list of predefined topics in order to facilitate abstract review and scheduling.
The Organizing Committee of WCSM-2016 reserves the rights to delete, edit, or add keywords to achieve uniformity throughout abstract publications.
Use International Nonproprietary Names (INN) or research codes to identify drugs throughout the abstract. Proprietary names may be used in the abstract text, not the title. The first time the drug is mentioned in the text us the INN and put the proprietary name between brackets.
4. Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. No editing of abstract texts will be done. However, failure to comply with the above guidelines may be corrected by the meeting organizers.
5. After submission, abstracts cannot be changed by the authors anymore. Should minor changes be necessary after submission, the submitting author should notify the program coordinator Laura at Ada@wcsm-con.com, describing exactly the change to be made. The WCSM-2016 organizers will then implement the change. In case of major changes, the authors should submit a revised abstract as an entirely new abstract and request the program coordinator of WCSM-2016 to delete the original abstract.
6. After completion of the abstract review, the submitting author will receive scheduling information via email. Abstracts cannot be withdrawn after receipt of the scheduling information by the submitting author. The presenting author must be registered as a participant of WCSM-2016 for final scheduling and publication of the abstract.
7. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings. The authors of the submitted abstracts are responsible for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the abstracts on their own. The organizing committee of WCSM-2016 reserves the right to use submitted abstracts for conference purposes.
Sponsorship provides a great means of broadening your competitive edge by improving your company's image, prestige and credibility by supporting events that your target market finds attractive.
Sponsorship of events in particular can be especially effective as a marketing tool because it can be a means of accessing a wide range of audiences such as decision makers in business, government entities, and of course customers. It can be particularly beneficial for companies that take part in international trade, because sponsorship transcends cultural and language barriers.
In addition, sponsoring an event is actually just advertising your company to the masses, who will support your products and services. Organizers always acknowledge the sponsors of an event by putting their names in the poster, which people can see. Sponsoring an event can be beneficial to new enterprises for its exposure.
This conference offers a wide range of sponsoring categories for branding and highlighting your company in order to achieve the best publicity.
Want to know what types of sponsorship we provide to you? Or still have any questions about sponsoring at this conference please do not hesitate to contact:
Ms. Amy Guo
BIT Group Global Ltd.
East Wing, F11, Building 1,
Dalian Ascendas IT Park,
1 Hui Xian Yuan,
Dalian Hi-tech Industrial Zone,
LN 116025, China
Tel: 0411-84799609 Ext 829
Ms. Ada Sun
BIT Group Global Ltd.
East Wing, 11F, Dalian Ascendas IT Park,
No. 1 Hui Xian Yuan,
Dalian Hi-tech Industrial Zone,
LN 116025, P. R. China