Lecture - Round Table - Free Theme
Graphic structure of short publication:
- Objectives (general and specific)
- Materials and Methods
- Main Results
- Bibliography (up to 5 references)
- Additionally, may include jus tone Figure or Table (to clarify the main results).
- In the header, the title of the work and the modality it is intended for (Poster, Free Theme, Video, etc)
- Authors’ full name, highlighting by underlining the main author, speciality and the name of the institution the main author belong to, city and country
- Main author’s electronic address
- Text totally written in Portuguese
- Copy in electronic format: PDF
- Printed copy: In Word
- Font: Arial number 12
- Spacing between lines: 1
- Margin: 2 cm on both sides
- Size: between 1,000 and 2,000 words without including the words of the figure or table
Lectures and Round Tables
The abstract does not require this structure, but it must be between 1000 - 2000 words and up to 5 bibliographical references. Additionally, we can include only one figure or table (to clarify the main data).
Clinical Cases presentation
Only be accepted for poster presentation and therefore it should also have a short structure for publication as follows:
- Presentation of clinical case
- References (5 references)
- Additionally, you can include only one figure, or Photo Table (to clarify the main results)
- The rest same as above
Poster presentation mixes oral and written ways to present it.
The poster serves to draw attention and spark interest for the larger work, and is presented in a colective way which attracts a large number of people.
The organization of the 2nd Congress on Health Sciences is strongly committed in creating an environment of innovation, where the experience of participating will be quite enriching.
Thus, and contrary to the previous edition, Posters submitted to the Congress shall be exhibited in tactile screens, placed in the circulation areas so that they can be viewed by all the Congress members.
For that purpose, the preparation and submission of the posters should comply with the following requirements:
- Use, preferably, Power Point Note that in the end you will always have to convert your poster into a PDF file before submitting it.
Independently of the selected program please use the following page measures:
Width: 90 cm
Height: 120 cm
It is mandatory to be vertically oriented.
Once the dimensions are selected you can set in order the poster elements using text boxes, inserting images, selecting fonts and colours.
Type of Font
When choosing the fonts for your poster ensure that they can be easily read. Do not mix them and avoid fonts that are difficult to read.
This text contains the minimum type of font to be submitted in order to be legible on the screen. Arial size 24 and you may use it in Italics and Bold.
When selecting images for your poster try getting those that have a good resolution, ideally 300 dpi.
When placing images pay attention to the relation between the size and the desired dimensioning.
Images with worse resolution should always be smaller.
Check the font body used for the graphs subtitles. Often the selected font body does not allow an easy reading.
Bibliography: the size of the font should be, at least, Arial 12.
When creating your poster do not forget that the same should comply with the standards created for the purpose.
- Author’s name
- Title of the Poster
- File in attachment
During the congress the selected posters shall be available for consultation on the screens rendered available for that purpose.
Do you need any help?
Do you have problems with your poster design or conversion?
Do you need any clarification?
It is held in a properly equipped, usually not very large, in which different videos are presented, usually with a reduced periode of time (between 10 and 20 minutes). There is no compulsory to have a thematic connection between the videos, unless the number of participants allow to group them in themes. There is no discussion for each video, although at the end of each session we will have a question and answer break. The duration dependes on the number of the proposed videos, which will be previously analyzed by the Scientific Committee.