Please follow the instructions listed in this website
- Abstracts may be submitted for oral or poster presentations.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website only. Abstracts submitted by fax will not be accepted.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees bythe Early Registration Deadline will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all printed material of the Meeting.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgement of funding sources of commercial nature and/or consulting or holding of significant equity in a company that could be affected by the results of the study.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors' details
- Full first and family name(s).
- Authors’ names must be in upper and lower case (J.J.C. Smith).
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words, including acknowledgements.
(Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are included)
We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- Abstracts should clearly state:
- Background and aims
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Abstract Topics - Abstracts must be allocated to a specific category and topic area for the Scientific Program. You will need to select the category and topic most suited to your abstract.
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
- Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs and images in JPEG format only.
Please note that these may be resized to fit in the final printed material.
- Draft abstracts – The submission form at the link below allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
The presenting author is expected to attend the pediatric conference and present the poster or oral presentation. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Before submitting the abstract, the Abstract Submitter will be required to confirm the following:
1. I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
2. Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
3. The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to the International Conference on Nutrition & Growth and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights. The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
4. The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
5. I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.