Just a year ago, we held our first national meeting with pleasure and took pride in its success. Since then, we have been preparing for the 2nd National Meeting of The Society of Urological Surgery, which will take place from the 5th until the 9th of November, 2014 at the Kaya Palazzo Resort, in Belek-Antalya.
Our society is ready to organize another congress that serves for creative and high quality education and interaction. Through the contributions of internationally reputable opinion leaders and our respected academicians and specialists, the four days that we spend together will turn into a world of opportunities for us, to extend and update our knowledge, share our creative ideas and strengthen our network. Prepared by the scientific board, the program of the meeting will be shared with you in the first months of 2014.
There are many things to learn and opportunities to take in our meeting. I am confident that by being a part of it, you will join us in the pride and joy we feel.
To achieve what is better, I encourage you to be a member of our society and
I invite you to the warm atmosphere of Antalya, to the 2nd National Meeting of The Society of Urological Surgery.
President of the Society of Urological Surgery
2nd National Congress of Society of Urological Surgery
Kaya Palazzo Hotel *Belek-Antalya, TURKEY Visit the Venue to read more
Accommodation Dates : November 5 - 9, 2014
|* The %8 VAT is not included||4 Nights Accommodation Package
|4 Nights Accommodation Package
Double Room per person
KAYA PALAZZO OTEL
Üçkum Tepesi, Belek - Antalya
|795 €||590 €|
| HOTEL RIU KAYA BELEK
Üçkum Tepesi, Belek - Antalya
|695 €||490 €|
|Participants who will stay outside the official hotels, Kaya Plazzo and Riu Kaya Belek, will need to pay 60 Euro/day as an entry fee to the hotel, due to hotel's type of service (All Inclusive). This amount can be paid to officers at the registration desk upon arrival while receiving the name badges.|
Please contact Serenas Tourism for additional night accommodation.
The room rates are in Euro, all inclusive accommodation basis.
Please note that registrations can only be accepted and confirmed upon receipt of the completed registration form. (May be post-mailed or filled in via the website www.urolojikcerrahi2014.org) and the full payment.
For all notifications of cancellation, please make a reference to a bank account, including the Swift Code, where a possible refund may be remitted less bank charges.
Cancellation demand should be sent to email@example.com e-mail address. In the cancellation process for accommodation fees until 01 August 2014 18.00 hour, 50 € deduction fee will be decreased for every fee and the rest payment will be sent back. The return will not be made in the cancellations after this date. All returns will be realized after congress.
Important Note : Congress accommodation fees must be deposited to the bank account of Serenas Tourism.
|The two way transfer (Antalya International Airport - Kaya Palazzo Hotel/Hotel Riu Kaya - Antalya International Airport) of the participants who informed Serenas Tourism about the details of their roundtrip transfers shall be made at a cost of 80 Euros + %18 VAT between the dates of November 5-9, 2014
Flight changes for transfer requests will be taken into consideration if 48 hours prior notice of the transfer date and time is given.
For private transfers please contact Serenas Tourism.
Important Note : Congress transfer fees are must be deposited to the bank account of Serenas Tourism.
Serenas Tourism Bank Account Information:
The latest date for sending abstract is 01 September 2014. The abstracts which are sent after this date will not be accepted.
All abstracts should be sent through online abstract system. The abstracts sent through post, fax or e-mail will not be evaluated.
Please carefully read the instructions before submitting your abstract through the online submission module "Abstract Module"
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts can be presented in Turkish or English in the congress.
- Case submission will not be accepted as oral presentation.
The following abstracts categories will take place in the congress:
Poster Presentation (Poster dimension will be 70*90 cm)
- The necessary materials for hanging the poster will be provided by organization committee.
- All the posters will stay in hanging throughout the congress.
- At least one author take place in abstract should register to the congress. Only registered authors’ presentations will be included in the program and summary book.
- If needed, the presentation style of abstracts can be altered by scientific secretariat.
- “Abstracts is in our system” e-mail will be sent automatically to the abstracts owners.
- If any project support or research support is taken, this situation should be mentioned.
- If researchers have any financial connections, it should be declared. Withdrawal of the presentations after sending abstracts acceptance letter is impossible. In the case that the abstract owners do not make presentation even the presentation is accepted and if they cannot prove it with written document, their presentations for the next congress will not be evaluated.
- Full names of all authors (as name and surname), department and institutions should be written in the relevant section clearly. Speaker and institution names should be written in the relevant section as not to step out of section. Author’s, who is responsible from communication, postal address, and telephone numbers should also be written in the relevant sections.
Hacettepe University Medical Faculty, General Surgery Department, Ankara
- The head of abstracts should be given in the shortest way to reflect the study. Abbreviation should not be used in the heading.
- Summary text should be written faultlessly and should be controlled before entering to the system. The texts loaded in the system will take place in the abstract book without correction.
- Abstracts should consist of maximum 2500 character (Heading, name of speaker and institution are not included in this limitation. Abstracts more than 2500 character will be automatically rejected by the system.)
- We request from you to read the online abstract sending section in our web site carefully and contact with firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com e-mail addresses for any question about abstract sending.
Note: All necessary explanations take place in the system.
For additional support, you can call “ +(90) 0 312 236 18 55 ” telephone number.