European Association of Urology (EAU) 33rd Annual Congress is organized by European Association of Urology (EAU) and will be held during Mar 16 - 20, 2018 at Bella Center, Kobenhavn, Copenhagen (Hovedstaden), Denmark.
From 16 to 20 March 2018, Copenhagen will host the 33rd Annual EAU Congress, the second annual EAU event to be held in this city since 1984. Remarkable growth has marked the Annual EAU Congress with more than 14,000 professional visitors and participants and an in-depth scientific programme. From live surgeries, state-of-the-art lectures, debates, hands-on training, symposiums, educational courses to abstract and video sessions, among other activities, the newest updates and leading opinions are presented and examined by 1,400 expert speakers and lecturers.
The Annual EAU Congress provides a forum for presenting original unpublished data and sharing ideas for urological innovation as well as disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance. Join the 33rd EAU Congress and learn from the best experts in the field of urology.
The Annual EAU Congress is Europe’s biggest urological event with specialists and affiliated medical professionals gathering for a critical assessment of clinical practices and key research developments.
The congress presents the latest in science and education in various formats to suit the needs of all participants, including challenging state-of-the art lectures, fascinating HD video surgery sessions, skill-boosting hands-on trainings and practice-oriented courses.
Learning Objectives are :
• Review innovative techniques and scientific advances in the field of urology and its sub-specialties
• Review the latest data and emerging trends from studies in clinical and translational research • Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to the management of urological disease
• Gain new knowledge on emerging diagnostic and risk-assessment strategies in the management of urological disease
• Enhance their practical knowledge and skills by educational activities, including hands-on-training and courses
• Gain exposure to new developments in drugs and new cutting edge technology in the field of pharmaceutical research and medical technology through visiting the EAU exhibition
• Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national urological societies, patient groups, medical industry and the media.