38th SCBT-MR 2015 Annual Meeting – Society of Computed Body Tomography & Magnetic Resonance
The Westin Harbour Castle #TORONTO, CANADA
The Westin Harbour Castle Toronto Hotelis located on the vibrant waterfront of Lake Ontario and features refreshing accommodations in Canada's largest city. Our hotel invites you to revel in the season as you walk through Toronto's theatre and entertainment districts and to find delight in all the seasonal fun the nearby Harbourfront Centre has to offer. This CAA/AAA Four Diamond property is a landmark downtown Toronto hotel and your haven of personal well being in Toronto.
Westin Meeting Hotel in TorontoThe Westin Harbour Castle Conference Centre sets the stage for productive downtown Toronto meetings and top notch events. Take advantage of over 70,000 square feet of downtown Toronto meeting space featuring spectacular views of Lake Ontario and cascading natural light from our large open windows. Our inspiring spaces, healthful menus, top-notch convention services team, and thoughtful attention to details set you up for success.
Family Friendly Hotels in TorontoMake the most of family time. With our Toronto family getaway packages, you can spend more time together-for less. Take your family for an adventure and explore all of the things to do in Toronto by Lake Ontario or check out nearby attractions such as the CN Tower or Hockey Hall of Fame. Parents can also relax and recharge with services catered to their well being such as WestinWORKOUT™, Run Westin™ and our Toronto spa, Votre Beauté European Day Spa.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
The Westin Harbour Castle
1 Harbour Square
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Tel: 1 888 627 8559
Room Rate: $239.00 per night - Single/Double (CAD)
Group Code: A2J03A (King Accommodations)
A2J03A (Double Accommodations)
Reservation Deadline: Monday, September 7, 2015
The Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance (SCBT-MR) welcomes the submission of original scientific abstracts related to Body CT or MR for its 38th Annual Meeting, October 7-11, 2015 at the Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto, Canada via its online system DEADLINE: HAS PASSED. SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED
Abstract submission is available to the following:
· Medical Students
· Those in fellowship training
· Post-doctoral fellows
· Junior Faculty (candidate not more than seven years beyond residency or fellowship training)
NOTE - Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the first author to present their work if the abstract is accepted.
The contact information provided on the submission form will be the primary contact person.
Each abstract will be eligible for one of the following major awards:
· Young Investigator - Resident or Fellow In-Training Award (no restriction to type of research) Junior Faculty Award (no more than seven years beyond either residency or fellowship training)
· Hounsfield Award (best CT presentation)
· Lauterbur Award (best MR presentation) Here· Poster Awards (1st, 2nd, 3rd place)
The total number of accepted abstracts for the oral presentation will be determined by the committee. To have a broader representation of institutions at the Scientific Session, we have limited the number of abstracts a department section within that institution can present. However, please note there is no restriction for the number of abstracts that department can submit.
Presenters of all chosen oral abstracts who accept an offer to present to the meeting will be sent a link to register for a discounted rate. The total number of educational exhibits (posters) will be determined by the committee. Oral abstracts, power posters, and educational posters will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee, taking into consideration the scores provided by all SCBT-MR fellows
• All abstract authors and presenters must be members of SCBT-MR. Only Abstracts submitted by Members will be considered.
• Membership Fees for In-Training Members are waived. In-Training Members are residents & fellows in a recognized training program.
• Membership Applications must be completed and submitted prior to, or at the time of, abstract submission.
• Abstracts must be submitted online through the abstract submission program. No fax copies, disk, or e-mail submissions will be accepted.
• Abstracts must be received by MAY 19, 2015 11:59 pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time. The system will close after that time.
• Changes to selected abstracts; including abstract titles, abstract text, as well as additions or deletions of author names, will not be permitted after author's confirmation of acceptance.
• Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the first author to present their work if the abstract is accepted
• Presenters are responsible for their travel, hotel, and miscellaneous expenses. All presenters must be registered to attend the meeting. In-Training members selected as power/educational posters or oral presenters will receive 50% off the In-Training meeting registration fee. Active Members selected as power/educational posters or oral presenters will receive 20% off the active member meeting registration fee.
• All Abstract presenters must register to attend the meeting by July 5, 2015 11:59 pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
• Due to the limited amount of time available, those who are not selected for oral presentation may be invited to present their work in an educational exhibit (poster) or power poster (see below). Authors will be asked to indicate their preference when completing the abstract submission form - Oral only, Oral or Poster, or Poster only.
• The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content
• All submissions must be HIPAA-compliant. Patient confidentiality must be protected. No names, hospital ID numbers or any other identifying information can appear in the presentation.
Come be part of a cutting edge educational program
Be visible to the key decision makers and leaders who specialize in CT and MR.
Showcase your company to over 350 radiologists specializing in CT and MR.
Support scientific research and young investigators in the field of body CT and MR
SCBT-MR President – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Login Questions, SCBT-MR Membership questions, Join SCBT-MR, or Renew your Membership Dues- 703-476-1117 & email@example.com (or complete the form below)
Upcoming Meetings and Programming: Katie Robbins - firstname.lastname@example.org (703) 476-1149
Abstracts, and Website Content: Stephanie Huppert email@example.com (703) 476-1102
Executive Director: Michele Wittling - firstname.lastname@example.org (703) 476-1121
Sponsorships, Exhibits and Meeting Hotel Information: Pam Plater - email@example.com (703) 648-8967
1891 Preston White Drive
Reston, VA 20191