41st European Society of Neuroradiology Annual Meeting (ESNR 2018)
Concert and congress Centre De DoelenRotterdam, NETHERLANDS Visit the Venue to read more
The 41st ESNR annual meeting, 25th advanced course in diagnostic neuroradiology and 10th advanced course in interventional neuroradiology will take place from 19-23 September in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Prepare to be inspired by world-renowned keynote speakers, the latest scientific insights, and most importantly: your colleagues! With advanced courses in ‘Imaging techniques in Neuroradiology: here and beyond!’ and ‘Neurovascular lesions: to treat or not to treat?’ an inspiring educational programme is kicked off on 20 September, which will continue throughout the annual meeting. In honour of the opening of the newly built Erasmus MC as the most modern hospital in Europe, the pre-conference symposium on 19 September is themed ‘Hospital of the Future’.
Rotterdam is a wonderfully dynamic city in the southwest of the Netherlands. It has recently been named by both the New York Times and Lonely Planet as one of the top 10 places to visit, boasting fascinating modern architecture, including the brand new train station and its surroundings, world-class museums and festivals, top bars and restaurants, amazing river views, and a stunning market hall. Rotterdam is very easy to reach from Schiphol Airport with fast trains every 15 minutes taking you to the centre of Rotterdam in less than 30 minutes. English is spoken widely in the Netherlands. The congress centre ‘De Doelen’ and the adjoining congress hotel (Marriott) are located directly opposite the train station, right within the city centre.
Abstract submission deadline: 12 April 2018.
Follow @ESNRad and @MarionSmits on Twitter to stay informed on the latest #ESNR2018 updates!
Looking forward to seeing you all!
41st ESNR Congress President
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Room reservations will be made through Dekon Congress & Tourism.
Please make your reservations early, bookings are on a first-come first-served basis.
For Suite and Family Room requests, please contact Dekon Congress & Tourism at email@example.com
Rates quoted are in Euros, including BREAKFAST AND ALL TAXES INCLUDING CITY TAX (4,5%)
Rooms will only be reserved after receiving one night deposit by credit card or bank transfer, and will be confirmed after receiving full payment. Payments should be completed before or on July 18, 2018. If the payment has not been completed until that date, reservations will automatically be cancelled and the deposit will be kept as penalty.
For reservation requests on or after July 2, 2018, full payment by credit card or bank transfer will be required for confirmation.
Hotel check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 11:00. If you would like to check-in before 15:00, please book your room one night prior to your arrival.
Cancellations or changes should be received in writing by the ESNR 2018 Organizing Secretariat (DEKON) by fax at +90 212 347 63 63, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
Cancellations received before or on July 18, 2018 - One night deposit will be applied as penalty.
Cancellations received on or after July 19, 2018 - no refund
Please note that accommodation refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of ESNR 2018, bank charges will be deducted from the refund.
In the event of non-arrival, the hotel will automatically release the reservation and full payment will be non-refundable.
Abstracts must be submitted in English by clicking on the following link: Online Abstract Submission, abstracts sent by e-mail or fax will not be accepted.
• All abstracts may be sent in for a poster presentation. The most significant and original abstracts will be selected for oral presentation. Please indicate in the system, when submitting your abstract, if you do not wish to have your abstract evaluated for an oral presentation.
• Please note that at least one author of each abstract should register for the conference. Abstracts submitted without any corresponding conference registration will be refused.
• Each submitting author may submit only one abstract to the conference. Please remember that the online abstract submission system does not allow more than one abstract submission per submitting author.
• Please do not send multiple versions of the same abstract.
• The submitting author will be informed by e-mail about the acceptance of his/her abstract soon after the evaluation process is complete.
• The abstract should contain the title of the paper, the names of the authors and their departments and affiliations (including the cities and the countries), and the e-mail address of the presenting author.
· Preferably the abstract is structured and contains the headings Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion & Conclusion.
• Please note that the abstract system does not allow submissions exceeding 250 words (including the title).
• It is not possible to include tables, images or graphics in your abstract.
• Please use only standard abbreviations. If necessary please place special or unusual abbreviations in parenthesis after the full word appears for the first time.
LIST OF TOPICS
• Abstracts must be allocated to one the following topics:
- Diagnostic brain
- Head & neck
• Please prepare the content of your abstract and paste it to the online form.
• The online system allows you to prepare your draft and edit it later, right up to the moment you decide to submit your final abstract.